GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Static Low Thread

kern417

Go Kart Champion
That right there is the ultimate track height. Perfect for a performance oriented car. Too bad I dont track my gti (cant afford it) otherwise I wouldnt be so low. So ill just make due with what ive got. I actually want moar lows and nicer wheels.

that's too low for tracking. 25ftg all around puts your geometry just about perfect. it'll depend on your wheel and tire setup.

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
Has anybody else broken their rear diffuser? Mine would scrape so much the plastic eventually broke off and it was hanging for a while

mrx928

Ready to race!
that's too low for tracking. 25ftg all around puts your geometry just about perfect. it'll depend on your wheel and tire setup.

Yeah, this height is far from a good track height. On hard corners my axel binds and completely destroys handling

BadCompany

Ready to race!
What rear height puts you at about level if the front is 24" FTG. I'm about to mount my new wheels (hopefully) and right now my rear is at about 24 3/8 give or take a hair. I like a little forward rake but how much lower does the rear have to go to ride just about level?

Spirius

Ready to race!
Ultralows spun all the way down. 23.5" FTG