GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cobalt SS VS RB turbo 335, C63 BS, 135 FBO,335is FBO, C63

Lou Maiuri

Banned
I would think it was totally badass if you did this on any kind of closed course - particularly one with corners.

Instead, just another street racing hooligan :lol:

I have more of an issue with those who text/talk and focus on everything but driving than those who do a few pulls on a sparsely populated roadway. Just because you buy into the police state speed limit in the USA doesn't mean everyone who drives fast is a hooligan.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Has nothing to do with that, I don't think we need speed limits at all on most interstates - however most people are not fit to drive 55, let alone 140. Until we require some sort of solid evidence of driving ability before letting people go that fast I will continue to assume that most people aren't ready to handle those speeds and are endangering themselves and others (and consequently raising both our insurance and tax rates).

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion
Has nothing to do with that, I don't think we need speed limits at all on most interstates - however most people are not fit to drive 55, let alone 140. Until we require some sort of solid evidence of driving ability before letting people go that fast I will continue to assume that most people aren't ready to handle those speeds and are endangering themselves and others (and consequently raising both our insurance and tax rates).

please take that shit and gtfo.

Rcode

Go Kart Champion
I think a lot of people are mad because they know their GTI's will never be that fast ;)

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion
I think a lot of people are mad because they know their GTI's will never be that fast ;)

It will never make power as easily or cheaply as the CB/SS yes, but still has some potential.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
Cobalt SS Type-R Si GT he can post wherever he wants folks :D

good stuff i just want to hit 400whp and be like you. i wouldn't even care if i lose some races i know you're getting a kick out of it.

raaalph

Ready to race!

kurupt_hawaiian

Ready to race!
Dude if there is really a problem mods would have taken care of it by now. Stop cluttering this thread with your bitching and get off if you don't like it.

Good stuff on here btw:thumbsup:

Lol @ cluttering the thread with bitching... Dude, take it easy, I was just wondering where the mk6 was... Wasn't trying to be a dick or anything. I'm an enthusiast of all cars, I just wouldn't mind seeing what a k04 or big turbo mk6 would hold up in there. Most of the time I'm posting from my phone, so I don't take too much time to think through of what I'm writing since I'm on the go. Anyways, nice runs.

Lou Maiuri

Banned
Lol @ cluttering the thread with bitching... Dude, take it easy, I was just wondering where the mk6 was... Wasn't trying to be a dick or anything. I'm an enthusiast of all cars, I just wouldn't mind seeing what a k04 or big turbo mk6 would hold up in there. Most of the time I'm posting from my phone, so I don't take too much time to think through of what I'm writing since I'm on the go. Anyways, nice runs.

cobalt turbos are k04 stock dummy. And this cobalt is running a BW EFR, same turbo in Zhijjawi's GTI.

kurupt_hawaiian

Ready to race!
cobalt turbos are k04 stock dummy. And this cobalt is running a BW EFR, same turbo in Zhijjawi's GTI.

Wow, I'm a dummy now? Is a cobalt a mk6? Did you even read what I wrote? Cobalt and Gti are too different cars... You can have the same turbo and it will still be different in power levels also... Look at mkv (Fsi), vs mk6 (TSI). Both with k04 is still a pretty big difference.

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion
And the cobalts have recaros and brembos.

but i am sure the gtis interior is still superior. rofl.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Wow, I'm a dummy now? Is a cobalt a mk6? Did you even read what I wrote? Cobalt and Gti are too different cars... You can have the same turbo and it will still be different in power levels also... Look at mkv (Fsi), vs mk6 (TSI). Both with k04 is still a pretty big difference.
Actually, the TSI engine is very similar to the engine in the Cobalt.