GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I've fallen in!

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Tumblr blocked at work?

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
I haven't bought anything for the car. Money saved is money earned for a better car. Hopefully this year brings me a:
-Cayman S
-Mustang GT 5.0
-Camaro SS 1LE

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
damn. I don't even have 400 miles on it and I am trying to figure out best tune. I had the majority of my cars at the drag strip under 1000 miles on them to get a baseline number before mods :)

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Yea, I am sure it is...can't do any fun stuff while working. I guess they try to keep security up at the country's nuclear plants. :iono:

Sucks but understandable though.

Didn't want to do an engine swap in my VX since I had a S14 240sx that was my drift slut at the time and didn't want to make it enticing for thieves to jack my hatch.

PatrickGTIVI

Ready to race!
I lasted about 3 weeks before I had KWv3s.... which I absolutely love, but man the customer service from that company is complete and utter shit. DOA shock, had to fight with them to get it replaced when I called them the day after it was delivered and then they fraudulently charged me multiple times on my card for shipping AND the replacement for their DOA shock and wouldn't refund my money until I initiated a claim with my bank weeks later (I wanted to give them a chance). They were then rude and condescending to me in the whole process even though they were entirely at fault.

FUCK KW, but man I do like the product. :D

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
I haven't bought anything for the car. Money saved is money earned for a better car. Hopefully this year brings me a:
-Cayman S
-Mustang GT 5.0
-Camaro SS 1LE

Better save all yer pennies. Getting those three will be hella expensive. :D

emk6

Ready to race!
I held back for 1year and 10 months before I did anything.

I had the tune done at Fastivus (memorial weekend) and wheels going on in roughly a month due to back order. I had DG springs ordered too, but that has been sitting for a LONG while.

It's a serious addiction.

SomaGTI

Ready to race!
I held back for 1year and 10 months before I did anything.

I had the tune done at Fastivus (memorial weekend) and wheels going on in roughly a month due to back order. I had DG springs ordered too, but that has been sitting for a LONG while.

It's a serious addiction.

What wheels are going with? No doubt the addiction is serious. I have PROMISED myself that I am done with major mods. Maybe just a few cosmetic here and there.

SmokeyGTI

Ready to race!
I had planned to go stage 1, downpipe and intake at least. But then I got a sportbike and so the GTi, though I still love it so, has taken a 2nd to it. Truth be told, I sort of like my GTi stock.

Sent from my Sprint iPhone using Tapatalk

SomaGTI

Ready to race!
I had planned to go stage 1, downpipe and intake at least. But then I got a sportbike and so the GTi, though I still love it so, has taken a 2nd to it. Truth be told, I sort of like my GTi stock.

Sent from my Sprint iPhone using Tapatalk

what kinda bike you get? I had a Honda RC 51 several years ago...that thing was a monster. I wan't another sooooo bad, but things change when you get married and have little chitlens.

SomaGTI

Ready to race!
It was all a dream with a modded cooper s reading golfmk6 and car magazines ..in 2011 bought a GTI then got a torque mount, intake, and s3 shifter, never thought the modbug would go so far .. if you didnt have the bug now you do somagti

I definitely do have the bug, but I have to slow down.

Off-topic though, I see that you have the H&R RSB. How do you like it? Do you only have RSB? Just wondering because I see many people that only do the RSB and I am wondering why only the RSB? Not too familiar with suspension setups on these cars.