Sent from my iPhone hoe!

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Awesome car! See you August 5th!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qbansir

Passed Driver's Ed
Whats up folks,

New VW owner here as well. Picked up an '11 GTI 2 weeks ago. Looking forward to meeting some people in the next meet. Anyone live near the Doral area?

heres a pic...

imgurl

Last edited:

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Whats up folks,

New VW owner here as well. Picked up an '11 GTI 2 weeks ago. Looking forward to meeting some people in the next meet. Anyone live near the Doral area?

heres a pic...

imgurl

I don't live by the Doral area but I go to FIU south campus and that's a few minutes away :)

TomCat1

Ready to race!
Any one going to the dub catrel meet at Kendall? I think imma stop at the self wash for a bit and maybe pass by.

Sent from my iPhone hoe!

dynamiik

Ready to race!
Whats up folks,

heres a pic...

imgurl

I live in Doral. I see so many GTI's tho lol

doxborrow

My wife and I recently picked up a 2013 GTI (4 door). Hopefully we will make it to the meetup on the 5th. It'll be fun to see what some of you guys have done to your cars. Just out of curiosity, how many people usually show up to the meet?

spiker369

on air, don't care
My wife and I recently picked up a 2013 GTI (4 door). Hopefully we will make it to the meetup on the 5th. It'll be fun to see what some of you guys have done to your cars. Just out of curiosity, how many people usually show up to the meet?

There are a hand full of regulars which are mainly the members from this forum, but there are always new people that show up. Hope to see you and more new faces there!

EDIT: Also for anyone local looking for wheels to change it up.. I'm selling my tsw nurburgrings. If anyone is interested I can have them ready to be taken home on the day of the meet.
http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80257

tsw - July 16, 2014 - IMG_5365 by Kyle Justin Anderson, on Flickr

dynamiik

Ready to race!
Wow bunch of new people today lol

TomCat1

Ready to race!
Meets are always in Kendall? I'm in Fort Lauderdale Area...

No no no. This was a different one. The ones on Tuesday are by your area.

Sent from my iPhone hoe!