GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Metro Atlanta VW Crew

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
Two other GTIs other then us in the lot, parked together. We are the bar section, look for the giant in an orange and blue striped shirt...

minorthreat55

Passed Driver's Ed
Two other GTIs other then us in the lot, parked together. We are the bar section, look for the giant in an orange and blue striped shirt...

Sorry, we got there early. We were are the bar. We enjoyed checking out your cars. The white R was really clean.

We will catch up with you guys next time. I was in the blue mk6 and my friend was in the white mk7.

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
Sorry, we got there early. We were are the bar. We enjoyed checking out your cars. The white R was really clean.

We will catch up with you guys next time. I was in the blue mk6 and my friend was in the white mk7.
If by really clean you mean unwashed and filthy, the R was mine ;). Sorry we missed you. Typically we hang out in the parking lot talking for a while, then head in... At least we were all parked in a row!

Until next time.

TheMadChemist

Passed Driver's Ed
and i missed another one.. damn it lol.. i'll get back out there eventually.

ManofVoice

Ready to race!
Let's get this thing kicked off...

6PM SATURDAY MEET @ Buffalo Wild Wings Alpharetta

Who is in?

ManofVoice

Ready to race!

GoLfUnV

Ready to race!
Hey guys, I recently traded in my mk6 GTI, and i have few parts left over. If anyone is interested please let me know. Hotchkis rear sway bar, Osir Carbon fiber front lip (oem style), AWE boost gauge, and Forge Twintake. you can PM me, if you are interested in any of these, as i would prefer to sell locally than have to ship.

Last edited:

minorthreat55

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys, I recently traded in my mk6 GTI, and i have few parts left over. If anyone is interested please let me know. LED tails (reps), Hotchkis rear sway bar, Osir Carbon fiber front lip (oem style), AWE boost gauge, and Forge Twintake. you can PM me, if you are interested in any of these, as i would prefer to sell locally than have to ship.

PMed..

mparker147

Hey guys, I recently traded in my mk6 GTI, and i have few parts left over. If anyone is interested please let me know. LED tails (reps), Hotchkis rear sway bar, Osir Carbon fiber front lip (oem style), AWE boost gauge, and Forge Twintake. you can PM me, if you are interested in any of these, as i would prefer to sell locally than have to ship.

PMed as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ManofVoice

Ready to race!
Is anyone meeting this Saturday? I may have agreed to other plans forgetting this was the second Saturday...(ruh roh)