GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 1flymk6gti

1. 1flymk6gti

SOWO 2015 After Movie!

If you missed SOWO 2015, awaiting the announcement of SOWO 2016 or you just want to relive the experiance...check out my friends video. If you spot my car post the time!! ;) oo2ni00m_c0
  2. 1flymk6gti

SOWO 2015 After Movie by Ralph Salamone

In case you guys missed out on SOWO 2015, here is a nice video my friend put together. If you plan on going to H2oi 2015 please let me know we can all get a GOLFMK6 section! Enjoy :thumbup: oo2ni00m_c0
  3. 1flymk6gti

CEL Codes, Need Advice

The following codes have popped up: -p0141 -p0140 -p0036 I have about 57k miles on my car and have been stage 2 for a while. The downpipe I am running has no cat and I am a CCTA engine code, I also have a spacer for the secondary o2 sensor. This has happened before but it was just a p0420...
  4. 1flymk6gti

SOWO 2015!

Who is making the road trip down this year/where are you staying!?
  5. 1flymk6gti

Quick Questions..

I have a SPEC racing clutch I picked up from ecstuning. I had it installed a year ago and put about 8k miles on it. It has been acting funny and I had it checked over by Linden Volkswagen before my trip to SOWO, it checked out fine. The symptoms I have been having over the past month is the...
  6. 1flymk6gti

53k miles: Bad slave cylinder?

So recently my clutch pedal has been feeling a little weird. Being this is my first stick car I was not sure what a failure in the transmission/clutch is like. I dropped off my car at the shop and had them bleed my system because I was having the following symptoms: Take offs, had to rev up to...
  7. 1flymk6gti

Walking dead !

so uhh..Eugene is a lying sack of poop
  8. 1flymk6gti

Official Workout/Supplement Thread!

It is an over saturated market, but its worth $24 billion dollars. There are companies that come up over night that are in GNC and that stuff will sit on the shelves until an employee pushes the product. Online a lot of people buy the new HOT products like JYM and what not. Once a company...
  9. 1flymk6gti

How bad do you want it?

THIS IS 100%. Story time. I want to start my own business, making supplements. So many people have told me that it won't take off and I will never be successful. I work a part time job at 30 hours a week and go to school full time as a marketing major. I want my own business and be my own...
  10. 1flymk6gti

I have been making my own pre-workout for a few months now and I honed in on what works for me. Watermelon flavoring packet with 20g of sugar (per container) 3g of creatine monhydrate 2g of L-Arginine 25mg Yohimbe 150mg of Caffeine 100mg Niacin 2g of Beta Alanine All of this fits...
  11. 1flymk6gti

I have been taking pre workouts and caffeine daily to keep me awake, I don't drink coffee or anything like that. A buddy of mine and I are thinking about going into the supplement industry by creating our own line of products. We have a pretty solid business plan and got the OK from banks on...
  12. 1flymk6gti

What do you guys look for in a pre-workout? I am looking to start a supplement brand, looking to see what you all look for in a pre workout.
  13. 1flymk6gti

Car Covers for Winter?

I was in the market for a car cover, located in NJ and looking to keep my car safe from the elements. Any Suggestions?
  14. 1flymk6gti

FS/FT Clean set of 3SDM 0.05

Clean set of 3SDM!! 18x8.5 Offset 42 Hub rings and center caps included Condition: 7.5/10 Location: 08402 Price: $1000 History 10k miles One Owner Purchased off ECSTuning Paid $1200 NEW Washed weekly with SONAX wheel cleaner The Good Well maintained set of wheels (4) straight wheels, no bends...
  15. 1flymk6gti

Steering issues at 50k miles

Over the past year or so I have been experiencing a bad steering wheel shake at 60mph-80mph. I had fk coilovers and swapped it out recently for air ride. Now these are the symptoms I have noticed. -Steering wheel shake 60-8mph -Vibrations in the rear at cruising speed -Under acceleration in...