GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 40Roller

1. 40Roller

Itching to trade in my gti. What should I get next?

Will only buy German. Next car will be the M135 Sport if I ever deter from VW.....
  2. 40Roller

MK6 K04 DSG vs MK7 Stage 2 (100 octane)

The MK7 stock GTI is uninspiring. A whole lotta shit on paper but not better or faster than my stock MK6 was....
  3. 40Roller

Stage 1 MK7 vs Stage 2 MK6

Stock MK7 GTI's are definitely underwhelming. Didn't feel any faster than my stock MK6 MT. I was expecting a lot more from several test drives, both MT & DSG. But K04>IS38 any day! GTX is another animal...
  4. 40Roller

Would you ever buy a used VW that was once registered in Quebec?

Serious question. Would anyone ever considering buying a used GTI or R that was either first registered in Quebec or driven there for a large period of time by its owner? I have heard the horror stories so just wondering what everyone's opinion was of this?
  5. 40Roller

Why I passed on a MK7 GTI recently...

Ya I have noticed that R listed at Queensway. There is something about a MK6 R if it is done right, it's a knockout. However I would be hesitant to buy a car with that many kms without a sold aftermarket warranty. I blew my tensioner, timing chain, cylinder head etc.... and it was a bitch to get...
  6. 40Roller

K04 to IS38 conversion

K04》IS38 so why would you want to so that? Just get a GTX upgrade and you"ll be killing it...
  7. 40Roller

Why I passed on a MK7 GTI recently...

I have been shopping around for a used MK7 GTI for a few weeks now. Don't get me wrong, I love my current MK6 GTI MT. It is a blast to drive and handling is second none (although it start out that way when I bought her 4 years ago). But that being said I was thinking of trading her in for...