GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Acadia18

1. Acadia18

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

Can't blame him, cats suck. Hook me up with a dogalytic converter.
  2. Acadia18

Whoever made that should feel bad. "Ong" means "on god", yet they shortened it in one place and not the other? hella sus
  3. Acadia18

That's the pretty common go to recommendation around here. When I had my GTI, I had one of those "mini cat" ones that seemed to work fine.
  4. Acadia18

How is his prostate exam game?
  5. Acadia18

Mud? To give you an idea, I have this pic of him from his youth he had sent me.
  6. Acadia18

cap = slang for hat. Can only assume you know what a hat is. based = usually referencing ones origin location. "VW is based out of Wolfsburg, Germany" fr fr = mimicking the noise someone with a stutter would make trying to say "furry"
  7. Acadia18

I need some Taco Bell.
  8. Acadia18

It's like singing happy birthday. Nobody likes singing happy birthday. Nobody likes sitting there getting sung at. So why the fuck do we do it? I just hate "traditions" that are only done because "that's the way it is/they've always been done". Maybe I'm just a cranky old man, idk.
  9. Acadia18

Please send my ashes to an IATF:16949 certified factory in Guangzhou so I can be made into a set of 4 piston Bremby brake calipers.
  10. Acadia18

I hate funerals. Obviously, nobody "likes" funerals and people dying usually sucks, but just like, the concept of them in general. Why do we have them? The dead person obviously doesn't care. Nobody ever wants to be there. Not the grieving relatives, not the guests. It's just a shitty...
  11. Acadia18

no cap was about to say "I'll invite you to my moms funeral"
  12. Acadia18

Who says that was gpt and I didn't just write you a sweet eulogy from the heart?