GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Ajax_6154

1. Ajax_6154

APR Carbonio stage 1

Sold
  2. Ajax_6154

Car has no power please help

Background on the car 2011 GTI APR STG 2, 62k miles so I was driving home from work today. Started to do some sprinted driving with another mk6. Car was great no issues. About 15 minutes later while cruising on the freeway about 65 I noticed that I didn't have any power when trying to...
  3. Ajax_6154

Anyone used wobble bolts?

With klutch SL14s. The bore on the wheel seems to be 7/8" but the bolts diameter is 1" on the bolts. I'm going to attempt to mill the washer down and see how that works but there doesn't seem to be any other option with these wheels other than possibly boring out the wheel. Any ideas...
  4. Ajax_6154

Lowered Radio Flyer pics

Free wagon from my sister in law I figured roughly $200 Butchered by autocorrect via Tapatalk
  5. Ajax_6154

Lowered Radio Flyer pics

I know that's a running joke with my buddies lol Butchered by autocorrect via Tapatalk
  6. Ajax_6154

Lowered Radio Flyer pics

In the process on building one for my son now for h2o Butchered by autocorrect via Tapatalk
  7. Ajax_6154

Metal notch filler

Does anyone know of a company or person that makes/sells a metal hood notch filler piece that can be welded in? Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  8. Ajax_6154

Which wrap to go with

Well looking to change up the interior trim pieces for something different. Trying to decide between these 2. If it's not for you don't bash, just leave. It's my car not yours Black with black leather interior Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  9. Ajax_6154

4 10s with box for sale

I know this isn't for everyone but throwing it out there since it's hut for a MK5/6. $900- 4 Eminent Audio ea1000 D2 10s 1000rms 100% handmade in American. Enclosure 4.3 cubes is all 3/4 Birch double baffle with 1" dowel bracing. Tuned to 35hz I'll sell Subs only for $720 I will not...
  10. Ajax_6154

How to clean the inside lens on my headlight housing

Long story short nasty water entered my headlight housing and left a film on the inside of the lens. Is there a safe substance that I can spray inside the housing to try to clean it, that's not corrosive or will leave a film? Or does anyone have a safe method to clean it? Sent from my iPhone...
  11. Ajax_6154

The Official Beer Thread

Love the 60 and 120 Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  12. Ajax_6154

WTB ballast and control module

Looking for a single oem ballast for 2011 gti possibly a control module. If anyone has one please let me know price shipped to 06810. Must be working perfectly Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  13. Ajax_6154

Headlight stopped working

Well cruising along lastnight and hit what had to be a foot deep "puddle". Once I did I for a check right headlight indicator. Upon inspection the plastic disk that seals the headlight on the back was gone and the low and high beans do not work. The city light is working fine just not the beams...
  14. Ajax_6154

The Official Beer Thread

Dirt wolf is amazing beer. Just tried flower power from Ithaca yesterday and am extremely impressed. Also had some Stone 17th anniversary IPA and was so impressed I bought the last case of bombers my store had. Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  15. Ajax_6154

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

I prep and cook all of my meals on Sunday night then stack and place them all in the fridge. Grab a stack and go to work. Microwave becomes your best friend Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk