GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by autonoob

1. autonoob

Fitment help

I agree it takes some trial to find out if this setup will work. Do you have any specific wheels and tires in mind right now? Make sure to keep us posted on the progress of this build.
  2. autonoob

Anyone read any good books lately?

I am currently reading Everything is F*cked by Mark Mason. I had so much fun ready The Subtle Art of Not Giving a **** that's why I bought the other one.
  3. autonoob

The Official Cool Story Bro Thread

Looks like you had so much fun and you somehow made a new friend along the way.
  4. autonoob

This vs That

Can I just choose both? I did not expect a great performance from a classic Volvo car, I am surprise.
  5. autonoob

What to do with an old, faulty car?

There's always a solution to every problem but it will be expensive since we are talking about an old car. You should just sell it if you're not planning to use it in the long run.
  6. autonoob

Winter Tire Thread

Are you searching for a set of winter tires? This thread is out of date, I think it would be better to create a new thread for this inquiry. You can visit 4wheelonline for a couple of options.
  7. autonoob

Any here into retro gaming?

Retro games are not my cup of tea, I prefer shooting games something that will give me an adrenaline rush.
  8. autonoob

What hobbies do you have

I can't believe that I will enjoy helping my friend modify his 2017 Ram 3500. I am currently searching for a set of dually wheels which he wants to install on his rig. He will use it to tow his RV since he loves going on an adventure with his family. I will try to take some photos of this...
  9. autonoob

Blurred license plate numbers

I'm glad that you noticed the red flag, it is getting scarier nowadays.
  10. autonoob

Ricer Spotted Thread

I feel like this car will look better without the cover, but it is surely clean.
  11. autonoob

Music Tastes. Share yours!

I can totally relate, I just ended up in a 4-year relationship.
  12. autonoob

Share your best office prank....

Ending my day with a good laugh. 😂 Now I miss working in an office.
  13. autonoob

Pilot Super Sports for sale

It seems like this tire has been through a lot for the last two months. I do run the same set of tires for about a year now and they are still in a good condition. I don't know if it is due to the fact that I haven't used this car a lot due to the ongoing pandemic. I got mine from 4wheelonline...
  14. autonoob

How you deal with trespassing kids

Cute, I thought that it will something crazy but it's not.
  15. autonoob

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Lol, is this the best way to protect yourself from the virus.