GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Brendon

1. Brendon

The Official Photography Thread!

Nice shots from Miami Beach Concours. I didn't shoot this years but heard it was bigger and better than last.
  2. Brendon

Apple Watch, anyone?

I am also an everything Apple sort of person. That being said, it's more of toy. Some of the features are pretty neat like being able to respond to text messages from the watch. The third party app support isn't really there yet. I will get one eventually but I can't justify it right now.
  3. Brendon

Thanks for constructive criticism. I always welcome it.;) I have been shooting for just about over a month now and am still learning a ton. I will mess with it a little more. There is a huge color difference between the retina display on my Macbook and my HP monitor that I also use from time...
  4. Brendon

:thumbsup: Nice work
  5. Brendon

First one shot at an HPDE event at Homestead last weekend and the second was shot at the Ferrari Challenge this weekend.
  6. Brendon

Canon 70d IMG_1125 by barnesmediahouse, on FlickrIMG_1181 by barnesmediahouse, on FlickrIMG_1173 by barnesmediahouse, on Flickr
  7. Brendon

My new 2015 Golf R came in!

Congrats. Enjoy it!
  8. Brendon

Past cars owned and impressions

1997 Eclipse Spyder AWD - faster than a cheetah on cocaine but didn't handle all the great. It was a straight-line and dig master though.
  9. Brendon

Recent Purchase thread....

This excites me. Just came in the mail today. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Brendon

Man, what the fuck happened to this place?

This site is 90% stance
  11. Brendon

Recent Purchase thread....

Interested of seeing the splitter installed.
  12. Brendon

2015 WRX Discussion Thread

Friend just took delivery of his 2015 STI. He took me out in it and I am very impressed. Car needs absolutely nothing.
  13. Brendon

My track ride along in a McLaren MP4-12C (video inside)

about 150ish on the front and back stretch
  14. Brendon

My track ride along in a McLaren MP4-12C (video inside)

So a few weeks ago, a friend of mine invited me to go on a ride along on the road course of Homestead-Miami Speedway in his 12c. I would of been stupid to say no and of course i brought along the GoPro. :D The video is multi camera angles including first person through Google Glass, front...
  15. Brendon

McLaren P1 first drive review (Video)

My absolute favorite car out there now with McLaren's 12c coming in second.