GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by callmegti

1. callmegti

Ssr professor sp1 3 piece

Wts ssr professor sp1 Brand new 3 piece with new hardware Cognac copper 2 stage powdercoat 17x9 3 inch lip 17x10 4 inch lip Still have to measure offset but is pretty flush on a bagged Gti Looking to get 2500$ Will include tires wobble bolts and hub rings. All you need is to mount them on the...
  2. callmegti

Eds reps led chrome

Eds headlights 15led Led worked on one side for some reason probably needs vagcom which i don't have. Everything else works high beam turn signals etc. Headlight comes with 4300k hid with ballast. All tabs are intact. Have extra lens because the current plastic has some cloudiness inside...
  3. callmegti

Oem Xenon non led for LED

Just wondering if anybody is interested in trading oem xenon housing for LED housing. just found out i have a highline module to begin with so its worth a shot.
  4. callmegti

SOCAL: gti bumper for sale

Bumper cover 450$ Rock chips and some damage For sale lower dorbritz grill rare Is cracked on one area spit needs to be welded and sanded. Needs some work Painted candy white lower diffuser rock chips here and there 200$ Candy white side markers 80$ Gti fog lights one side has...
  5. callmegti

P2404 CEL help

P2404 EVAP Leak Detection Pump Sense Circuit: Implausible Signal this ran up when i checked in vagcom. anyone has had this problem before? I cleared the code but it comes back on after awhile. I don't really want to bring it to the dealership and pay 100 dollars per hour on labor. Any help...
  6. callmegti

The Official Beer Thread

christmas is my favorite time for beer lol.
  7. callmegti

Help! Eds headlight led not turning on

So I coded it for drl and led to turn on. Had to open the headlights and found that some wires weren't even connected I removed this Which I have no idea what it is for. But once I did that one side worked but the other side with the same wiring setup doesn't. Does anybody know what that...
  8. callmegti

Rare zauber dish 2 fs/ft

Rare zauber dish 2 3 piece 18x8.5 et 35 205/40/18 18x9.5 et 42 215/40/18 Powder coated white 24k gold hardware Polished lips Asking 1700$ obo or trade for other three piece wheels with similar specs 17s/18s Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. callmegti

Eds golf r replicas fs (SoCal)

Everything works perfectly. Might need coding for the drl since it does not have one. Has a bit of the clear coat coming off but it can be wet sanded down and polished. Comes with morimoto 6000k hid ballast and replaced one bulb when I purchased it. Asking 375$ obo Willing to ship per buyers...
  10. callmegti

Car alarm going off while driving

i have no idea what is going on. I was driving today and was idling in a stoplight then all of a sudden my car alarm went off. It happened twice today. Anyone have any idea wtf is going on? I had to turn off my car and unlock the car in order for it to stop. Please help!
  11. callmegti

Notch filler

I was just wondering if anybody has this notch filler http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.0T/Exterior/Body/Grille/ES2602832/ . I was hoping that it would be flush with the hood so i can kind of just color match it if i go badgeless for now till i can fill the notch.
  12. callmegti

Childhood Restored!

i remember that spirit bomb taking like 10 episodes to finish and it didn't even hurt freeza all that much. I am very excited for the new dragonball though :D
  13. callmegti

Possibly repainting my car

So i have an opportunity to repaint my car and get my bumpers shaved. It also gave me an idea whether i should change the color of my car. Any suggestions on color? or should i just stick with Candy white or some kind of pearly white. I guess my only concern would be the resale value of the...
  14. callmegti

Callmegti's build

Callmegti's build I have been a member for awhile but I haven't made a build page so here we go! Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics but that is all I could find of my car. Engine Stage 1 APR Unitronic intake R8 coils Oem style piston dv GFB DV + Neuspeed mkv thunderbunny center exhaust one off*...