GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by camelgolf

1. camelgolf

Morimoto LED fog lights

Actually yours are less bright than the Morimoto projectors.. stop spreading your sales pitch everywhere on this forum when your facts aren’t true to begin with
  2. camelgolf

Time for new throttle body?

Forgot to mention that I have a 2.5. The TSB doesn’t look like it applies to my engine?
  3. camelgolf

EPC + CEL + Error Beside Cruise Control on MFI

I just installed a new battery today as I needed one anyway (car would never start in the winter). Also just today I would start the car and then it would die 2 seconds later . I started it again, gave it a little guess and then it would stay idling... I really don’t want to replace the TB just...
  4. camelgolf

Time for new throttle body?

Had an issue with my EPC and CEL coming on yesterday. Went and got the code scanned and it’s showing up as P0122 - Throttle position sensor - signal too low (only 1 fault showing). Is it time to track down a new throttle body? Any other way I could possibly fix this? Thanks!
  5. camelgolf

I'm going to hopefully get it scanned later today. I just hopped out for a coffee and the EPC light was off (no limp mode either) but engine light was on. Then I got in the car after to go home and even the engine light was gone! Then when I was just about home the car went back into limp mode...
  6. camelgolf

Hey everyone, 2.5 owner here. Wondering what your thoughts are on this and if any of you have come across this problem? I was driving around tonight and next thing I know my EPC light comes on on the dash as well as my CEL. I was stopped at a light but when I started to go I noticed that I was...
  7. camelgolf

Hey everyone, 2.5 owner here. Wondering what your thoughts are on this and if any of you have come across this problem? I was driving around tonight and next thing I know my EPC light comes on on the dash as well as my CEL. I was stopped at a light but when I started to go I noticed that I was...
  8. camelgolf

Best tire to 205 or 215 tire to stretch on 18x8 wheel?

Does anybody have any suggestions for the best tire to stretch , either 215 or 205, on an 18x8 wheel? Preferably I want to run 205/40/18, Thanks!
  9. camelgolf

TSW Brooklands - 18x8 ET45

TSW Brooklands 5x112 18x8 et45, wrapped in Continental Extreme DWS 215/40. Three of the four wheels are in 9.5/10 condition with one of the wheels being in 8/10 condition (slight curb rash as shown in pictures). Tires still have about two summers left on them. $800 USD plus shipping, located...
  10. camelgolf

FEELER:Candy White ED's 10 LED Headlights

Posting this as a feeler to see if anybody is interested in these. Not sure if i want to keep them and paint them all black or just sell them. I bought these off another member on here who had then colour matched. New bulbs were just installed around 3 months ago and I don't do a lot of night...
  11. camelgolf

Mk6 golf fog light relay

Anyone know where I can pick up another relay for fog lights? Mine got wet and burnt out. (Burnt out one is from eBay wiring harness). Looking for just the relay, thanks
  12. camelgolf

Fog lights burnt out

Bought and installed Nokya hyper yellow fogs 2 months ago and about a week ago I went to turn them on but nothing happened lol. I have read that some people have had theirs burn out after about 7 or 8 months but 2 months seems pretty pathetic... plus they're only on during the night and I made...
  13. camelgolf

Word Association Game #2

Oil
  14. camelgolf

Word Association Game #2

Building
  15. camelgolf

Word Association Game #2

Oil