GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Candy Coated Comet VW

1. Candy Coated Comet VW

VWR Springs

SOLD How they look on the car. How they sit now. I still have the original box and certificate for them as well as refresh kit for install.
  2. Candy Coated Comet VW

FT/FS

This is a feeler/Trade for my HRE 540. Im looking for another set of 3 pice wheels or 2500. Fronts are 19x8 et47 1.5 lip with 215/35-19 falken fk452 tires and the rears 19x9 et43 2.0 lip with 225/35-19 falken fk452 tires.
  3. Candy Coated Comet VW

FK Coils f/s

SOLD!!!!!!!! Im
  4. Candy Coated Comet VW

Blue Rebel

As my R sits today. Exterior: OEM Euro LED taillights (installed) Bold-Sport piano black front VW badge (installed) Color matched piano black & Rising Blue rear VW badge (installed) Color matched marker lights (installed) R emblem Front Grille and Rear Matted Black (installed) Interior: PODI...
  5. Candy Coated Comet VW

WTB BBS LM/Work VS XX/OZ Futura

I'm trying to get my hands on either wheels. Spec I'm looking for are 18x8.5 or 19x85 stagger is fine too. Looking to drop 2k or a bit more.
  6. Candy Coated Comet VW

The devil is in the details

It was great to finally meet you Dave. Car looks good can't wait to see it tracked.
  7. Candy Coated Comet VW

BLU BEASTY

It's perfect for daily!!! I'm so happy I went with these and got off those fk coils. I'm going to get the vwr coils next. After riding in APR's stage 3 plus Golf R I'm sold on them.
  8. Candy Coated Comet VW

APR BBQ 2012 Thread

iPhone pics
  9. Candy Coated Comet VW

APR BBQ 2012 Thread

Yes I did can't wait tell they are done with it an put it on sale. Ian baas is one hell of a driver. It was a humbling experience sit in the passenger seat. Got to pick his brain and watch a real drive put the R 3plus to work.
  10. Candy Coated Comet VW

APR BBQ 2012 Thread

all white everything.
  11. Candy Coated Comet VW

APR BBQ 2012 Thread

Best ride of my life. Ian is one talented drive you guys have there.