GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by CDUBBGTI91

1. CDUBBGTI91

IS38 GTI vs Caliber Srt4 (414whp) vs Mustang 5.0 (420whp)

Out last night for some fun. Raced a Caliber srt4 and mustang 5.0. All roll races. Caliber Srt4: Just Dynoed @ 414whp/Full Bolt Ons Mustang 5.0: Full Bolt Ons 420whp GTI: APR IS38 turbo and Full Bolt Ons have yet to dyno car. Caliber roll from 35mph (2 Races) Mustang roll from 20mph Enjoy...
  2. CDUBBGTI91

Mk6 Ko4 vs Mk7 IS38 (Comparison)

I know it's not necessarily a "vs" but I'm comparing my is38 GTI to my previous mk6 ko4 GTI and holy smokes there is a huge difference up top. The video is just before the kickdown switch, so pedal is not 100% all the way to the ground and I don't let the shifts go much into redline...This video...
  3. CDUBBGTI91

18x8 vs 18x8.5

Help me decide. I've been going back and forth on what size wheel I should buy. I'm having a hard time between choosing either 18x8 or 18x8.5 I want to know what the benefits are to each size. I don't want any rubbing (I'm stock height) and I will be using my summer tires from last season which...
  4. CDUBBGTI91

APR DSG Tune vs APR intercooler

Ok, it's official I caught the flu! The mod bug has hit me. I'm going to purchase either one of these two next. I'm debating which one I should go with first. I'm leaning more so towards the DSG tune because I can already tell my clutch is slipping a little bit and I'm hoping the added clutch...
  5. CDUBBGTI91

Mk7 Stage 2 GTI vs Focus ST big turbo (gtx2971r)

My buddy just recently bought and installed a big turbo for his focus ST. We did a few runs. He is currently untuned hitting about 23psi, he said he will normally be running about ~27psi. We will run again once he is tuned and i'm sure i'll be seeing more of his tail lights next time lol. My...
  6. CDUBBGTI91

Stage 2 Mk7 GTI vs 2016 Mustang 5.0

I'm back, but I sold my mk6 ko4 last summer :( i've missed it. I bought a mk7 GTI to replace it, and I'm very surprised to see how well this car responds to mods. I'd say my mk7 is not too far behind how quick my ko4 mk6 was. Anyways... I ran a buddy of mine on Saturday. He drives a 2016...
  7. CDUBBGTI91

MK7 GTI vs 2014 Focus ST vs 2016 WRX

Hello mk6 forum members it's been a long time since I've been on and it's good to be back. Last night I met up with some friends who have been itching to race my new car. I did a few runs with a 2014 Focus ST and 2016 WRX. My mk7 GTI is stock, DSG non performance pack :( The Focus ST has a COBB...
  8. CDUBBGTI91

Ko4 v3.0 vs Suburu WRX (from dig)

Omg it's been a year since I've driven my car but the new v3.0 is awesome! I remember before my car broke down I had massive wheelspin and launching the car from a complete stop was always a challenge. Today I ran a wrx from a dig and stayed neck to neck until I gained full traction then pulled...
  9. CDUBBGTI91

Word Association Game #2

Frigid
  10. CDUBBGTI91

Word Association Game #2

Savings
  11. CDUBBGTI91

Help!! Please PCV issue??

Today I was driving home after some spirited driving and I heard this weird rattling noise like the sound you hear from a card inside a bicycle wheel spinning. The weird thing was this sound didn't come on right after the spirited driving, no it wasn't until I turned into my neighborhood that...
  12. CDUBBGTI91

ko4 GTI vs 430whp Trans Am

It's been a long time since i've posted a thread in the vs forum i've been MIA, but i'm back lol weather has finally started to get warmer again. I raced my buddies trans am. To be honest I was surprised how hard I pulled on him once my car shifted into 3rd gear, it's crazy to think that just a...
  13. CDUBBGTI91

Vw tattoo

Ask plac and see what he thinks...
  14. CDUBBGTI91

Vw tattoo

Stupid idea...
  15. CDUBBGTI91

NFL Thread-trash talk away

Colts fan of course! I bleed colts blue! Very surprised how the season has turned for the colts.