GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by chucktaylor0109

1. C

Im Sorry.

oh yea you got me bro?! good one..... why are you sucha a loser/hater? because im fortunate enough to be giving everything in my life and I like getting high and fucking girls? like whats the big deal? yea I take everything in my life for granted and idc! but by you hating on me, it isnt going...
  2. C

Im Sorry.

why would I lie? theres no need, I actually get girls I'm not like you advan.
  3. C

Im Sorry.

Forgive me?. Pics of the ex for the entertainment of others
  4. C

Carbon fiber spiltters.

im back guys! do you like my new mod? M3 CSL SPLITTERS edit: i will eventually add more carbon touches through out the car such as the side view mirrors and spoiler, i think once everything is all said and done with everything incorporated should flow nicely.
  5. C

GTI VS MILITARY JET

LOL MADE YOU LOOK LOSERS! THE GTI WOULD LOSE VS SOMEONE WALKING.....
  6. C

ARE 24S BIG ENOUGH TO ROCK ON THE GTI?

IM ABOUT TO GET SOME REALLY DOPE RIMS, DO YOU GUYS THINK 24S ARE BIGG ENOUGH? I WANT ME GTI TO LOOK REALLY GHETTO AND REALLL COOOL. IIGHT YO STAY SAFE?
  7. C

My moms gonna kill me!

Moms went to Venezuela to get some of her plastic surgery done, so I seized the opportunity and snatched up that credit card and got some goodies:thumbup: 42 Draft Designs Downpipe (Ceramic Coating) should go nicely with my APR CB H&R Super Sport lowering springs LaminX yellow headlight tints...
  8. C

Teenagers....

really?
  9. C

Check engine light, Oh god.

I have 2010 GTI 6spd 2 Door, my car has about 9,200 miles on it. Ive NEVER beat on my car till yesterday night around 11:30 leaving the vw meet and for about 15-16 miles on RT80 west I was going about 117-119MPH the whole way home. This morning my car starts right up no problems I go to school...
  10. C

What was your last car?

you got style sir.
  11. C

Downpipe advice

went to some custom exhaust shop to get a price quote on installing a downpipe on my GTI, they said is was 2-3 hours labor(90 per hour) is this right? and then he said my car was gonna run like shit if I install my downpipe, he said there wouldnt be any back pressure and the car was gonna lag...
  12. C

Dating your friend's ex-girlfriend/boyfriend?

fcuk friends, get pussy
  13. C

What was your last car?

1991 Volkswagen GTI MK2 G60 supercharged, it was truly a bad ass little car i miss it soooooo much!
  14. C

My mom got mad skills yo

she really knows how to avoid those curbs ;) even more reason to get my rims refinished even sooner now that theyre curbed and i recently bent one like last week
  15. C

My GTI is Panty Dropper

no it is literally so last night i park to go get a pack of cigarettes at quick check when a HB7 stopped me and asked about my car and we got to talking and she said she wanted to exchange numbers so we did, and we texted for like 2 hours and then she told me she wanted me to give her a ride in...