GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by citrin1893

1. citrin1893

iPod interface problem

Hi all, So recently when I try to use my ipod through the interface, the screen only reads AUX, and the screen on the ipod doesn't say its connected, but it does charge. Does anybody know what's going on? Thanks!
  2. citrin1893

Official Shadow Blue Golf/GTI Thread

Alright, it's finally happened....us shadow blue owners are rising up in the world. I plan on doing a more professional shoot in the near future, but for now, here's my baby
  3. citrin1893

NEED HELP: need to show the dealership this

Hey all, So I have an ignition type problem, and when I previously went to a dealership, the techy shut me down and said that it's a common problem for all VW owners. I need all of you to just verify for me that your car starts normally after a period of time of about 4-8 hours. Thanks
  4. citrin1893

Mod friendly dealer in South FLorida?

Where, if any, is there a mod friendly dealer in South Florida, particularly Broward County.
  5. citrin1893

For any of you musicians out there....

Hey all, I'm currently selling my EMG Zakk Wyle pickup set and also my Les Paul Standard Burstbucker Pro Anico V Humbuckers. PM me for prices and details!
  6. citrin1893

Weird Sound?

I've been hearing a "different sound" when accelerating between 2-3k rpms. I've read that many people have had this issue, is it just an issue with the water pump or something else? Thanks
  7. citrin1893

My Shadow Blue

Here's a pic I took today Sorry for the quality, took it with the phone Enjoy
  8. citrin1893

Got a Bunch of Questions!!!

Alright hey all, Just got some questions for all those experts out there... 1.) So I filled up my tank today and did the math, and I figured out that I got exactly 20.8 mpg for this tank. I do drive a lot of city traffic, but I did have some highway driving on this tank. I've read that other...
  9. citrin1893

Sale!

Hey check this out, a sale on the Edition 30 shift knobs for both DSG and manual http://www.ecstuning.com/Search/ES316465_ES9630/
  10. citrin1893

Why doesn't VW do this?

Why doesn't VW make their own cold air intake like other car manufacturers do....like Ford? I feel like this would solve a lot of the warranty issues. Or maybe not?
  11. citrin1893

Vag Com in South Florida?

I'm going to need this soon. Anybody got the hook up?
  12. citrin1893

Will this fit?

http://www.tmtuning.com/HOME/catalog/product_detail.php?default_product=1971 Will this fit the mk6?
  13. citrin1893

What was your last car?

no it was the aero trim so it had the 2.0T turbo flat four the turbo lag was sooooo ridiculous
  14. citrin1893

I love my GTI

So the other day I drove a used 2009 Cobalt SS. I heard so many good things about it and I've always wanted to see what all the hype was about. After I drove it, everybody was right...the engine was sweet but I noticed that the build quality sucked. It only had 20,000 miles on it, but yet things...
  15. citrin1893

What was your last car?

'05 Saab/Subaru (Saabaru) 9-2x aero. It handled like a go-cart but doesnt even compare to my gti, Im lovin every minute of it