GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Cryptic19111

1. C

MASTER CLUTCH APPLICATION GUIDE - WHAT DO WE REALLY NEED?

My southbend stage2 endurance spit the springs out after 105k miles. Had a good run. Installed a dkm stage2 clutch in its place to try something new and save $600. Haven't driven it yet though
  2. C

Will leaving the hood open kill the battery?

Stupid question.. I know when you open the hood that it shows on the cluster, but does that time out eventually? or does it stay on forever? I had the car in the garage for about 3 weeks with the hood up, and my battery was stone dead when I got in it today. The battery is basically brand new...
  3. C

Replaced intake- Now getting P2008 intake manifold runner circuit open bank 1 code

Hey guys, I just replaced my intake manifold on my 2008 tsi gti, and as soon as I started it, I had a "P2008 Intake Manifold Runner Circuit Open Bank 1" code. I cleared it with my apr mobile dongle, and it comes right back immediately. I thought maybe I didn't have the harness clipped into the...
  4. C

New Gen Bug (Not Newest) - Won't Shift Into Reverse

rofl, stretched clutch cable... vw's haven't had a cable clutch since the early 90's
  5. C

APR Presents the 1.8 TSI EA888 Generation 3 ECU Upgrade!

nice numbers.. wonder what stage2 will bring
  6. C

Moddedeuros

I recently bought a GFB dv+ from moddedeuros.com, and had a great transaction. I was originally going to wait a bit to see how others liked them, but there were a few reviews right away raving about how good they worked, so I said screw it, and ordered one even though it was on backorder for a...
  7. C

Whats up with the site the past couple days?

It's wicked slow.. we have a hardware failure in the server or something? :paddle:
  8. C

Has anyone ever done a WM nozzle flow benchmark?

I've seen this done for injectors, but never for WM nozzles.. The reason I'm asking is because it seems that every company rates their nozzles at different pressures, and send pumps set at different pressures as well. One will say their nozzle flows 1gph, and their system is sold set at...
  9. C

Plac's DIY intercooler thread has vanished...WTF??!?

But..But... How will we know what downpipe to buy? LOL.