GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DeathMoJo1

1. DeathMoJo1

FS: Ross-Tech Micro-CAN cable - $200 shipped

SOLD
  2. DeathMoJo1

FS: Stock (base) Delphi radio with satellite radio

FS: Stock Delphi RCD-310 radio with satellite radio Selling my stock RCD-310 radio from my 2013 Wolfsburg GTI. In perfect working condition with no scratches or nicks and will come with the 4 digit code, subscription is expired. I put in an upgraded unit with the touchscreen so have no use...
  3. DeathMoJo1

The One That Got Away - Car You Wish You Still Owned

'04 R32. Had a blast with that car but thought a 4 door was needed with the birth of my son. Should have just got something used and kept it. Sent from LG G2 via Tapatalk
  4. DeathMoJo1

Brand new Diverter Valve - Revision D

I have a brand new revision D diverter valve. Never installed. Bought this and the GFB DV+ at the same time and decided to keep the dv+. This doesn't have the VW/Audi symbol on it as its the Piersburg brand but they make the DV's for VW/Audi. I removed their sticker so you can see the revision...
  5. DeathMoJo1

It's official - 2015 Chevrolet SS to get Mag. Ride and a stick

Exhaust note of this car doesn't make sense for the car. Sound doesn't fit the car. Sent from LG G2 via Tapatalk
  6. DeathMoJo1

FS: Forge Catch can setup

I have a used Forge catch can setup that I picked up from another member. He put roughly 5k miles on it and I put maybe 800 before I switched it out. I had it on roughly a month and a half and had no leaks or issues with it. Comes with everything pictured as well as the original Forge sticker...
  7. DeathMoJo1

Recent Purchase thread....

Picked up a 42dd plug and tap kit. Since installing my catch can I didn't have a proper tap for the boost gauge anymore. Sent from LG G2 via Tapatalk
  8. DeathMoJo1

Official World Cup 2014 Thread

That game was such a beating... i honestly feel pretty bad for Brazil.
  9. DeathMoJo1

So possible new car, what would you get?

If Audi brought over the S3 Sportsback, i would pony up for that.
  10. DeathMoJo1

Recent Purchase thread....

CTS Turbo intake and catch can.
  11. DeathMoJo1

POLE - Do you shop at Wal-Mart for anything?

Convenience. It is the only major one-stop shop store on the island. Mall and other shopping about 35mins away one-way.
  12. DeathMoJo1

FS: BSH True Seal Intake (Stage 1)

I just replaced my intake and it is now up for sale. Everything pictured is included but does not include silicone adapter or hose clamp. Both can be sourced relatively cheap. The pictures of the damage are from the intake tube rubbing on the shield. Neither is noticeable when the intake is...
  13. DeathMoJo1

Fuck the VA

Were you guys eligible for post 9/11 GI Bill and did you have any issues using it?
  14. DeathMoJo1

Fuck the VA

The wife and I have been through 2 deployments without the kid and it was hard but it worked out. My son is 14 months old now but I am on my shore duty tour (no deployments) for 3 years and he will be 3.5 when I go back to sea. That will be my real test but at that point I will be in over 9...
  15. DeathMoJo1

Fuck the VA

Thanks for the insight guys. The plan is to do 20 at least, Navy ain't so bad and get paid well for what we do.