GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Disanto7389

1. D

Koni coilovers

So multiple people suggested I try these coilovers, but all of the reviews I am finding are like 6 years old before Koni revised them. Any of you running them?how do the perform in corners?and if you were to do it again, would you? I saw some reviews saying the car handled worse with these than...
  2. D

Tdi tuning with stock hardware

Let me start by asking this first, are vw tdi the same as audi a3 tdi? Now for my main question as stated in the title. My wife recently picked up a 2010 a3 tdi s-line wagon. She came from a g35, so shes underwhelmed with the power, or lack of. I know there are many tuning options, but they all...
  3. D

Window wont auto up.

My drivers side window will auto down no problem, but not back up. I've tried resetting it by holding it down for 10 sec, and then up for 10 sec. Still doesnt work. All other window operate completely normal. Would it be the switch at that point? Or something electrical?
  4. D

This forum is almost dead

I agree. Its definitely died out. But to be fair, I was always browsing, and not posting much. This forum has helped me with quite a lot of stuff. God the hours I've spent looking up reviews here for everything. Probably atleast a year of my life. Lmao
  5. D

Mechanic in Monmouth County NJ

Looking for a decent mechanic for when something eventually goes wrong. Im in Monmouth county, NJ. Thanks in advance
  6. D

Stage 1+ vs?

Looking to get my tune in the near future. Im curious to know what you guys beat at stage 1tune, with intake and exhaust.
  7. D

Smoked side marker question

I have a CW gti, i really hate the amber side markers. Im on ecstuning looking at the smoked out ones, what worries me is police attention. Do you guys get pulled over for it?
  8. D

How can I tell if my car has been tuned?

I bought my 2013 gti about 6 months ago now, and it already had a awe tuning intake and exhaust. I don't think it being tuned would be a far stretch, since it's all awe I would assume that it was Giac tuned. Sorry for the dumb question. I'm new to this whole tuner car scene lol.
  9. D

Scariest car jack in history

I'm new to this car and this forum, so hello! . I had to change my tire the other day thanks to NJ roads putting 2 nails in my tire.. what the hell is with the jack that came with these cars? It is by far the most sketchy jack I've ever seen. It doesn't even seem remotely safe to me. Do you guys...