GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DSG-Farts

1. DSG-Farts

FS: Unitronic downpipe – $600

FS: Unitronic downpipe – $500 (price reduced) SOLD!! Thanks for looking. Parting out my GTI and selling my Unitronic downpipe. 16,000 km on the system. Compatible with OEM/stock cat-back system; includes 3" to 60mm adapter. This is high quality hardware. I've reduced my asking price from $600...
  2. DSG-Farts

FS: Unitronic downpipe – $600 CDN

FS: Unitronic downpipe – $500 CDN (price reduced) SOLD!! Thanks for looking. Parting out my GTI and selling my Unitronic downpipe. 16,000 km on the system. Compatible with OEM/stock cat-back system; includes 3" to 60mm adapter. This is high quality hardware. I've reduced my asking price from...
  3. DSG-Farts

WTB: Neuspeed Cat-Back Exhaust for Mk6 GTI

I'm looking to purchase a used Neuspeed cat-back for my Mk6 GTI. Who's got one for me?
  4. DSG-Farts

WTB: Neuspeed Cat-Back Exhaust for Mk6 GTI

I'm looking to purchase a used Neuspeed cat-back for my Mk6 GTI. Who's got one for me?
  5. DSG-Farts

FS / FT 19” Neuspeed RSe14 Light Weight Wheels

*SOLD* Thanks for looking! Looking to sell or trade my RSe14s wheels as I'm going back to stock. These rims and tires are 6 years old. There’s a little left on the tires, they should be replaced soon. I've never run these through the winter and they're in excellent condition, straight and...
  6. DSG-Farts

Feeler, for sale, for trade - 19" Neuspeed RSe14s

Hey all; I'm looking to sell or trade my RSe14s wheels, I'm going back to stock. At this point, I'm not sure how much to ask for them; how much do guys think they're worth? These rims and tires are 5 years old and there's lots of rubber on the tires. I've never run these through the winter and...
  7. DSG-Farts

Replacing front bumper cover; go OEM or aftermarket?

I have various chips, scuffs and scratches, as well as licence plate holes in my 5 year old front bumper cover. I was thinking of buying a new bumper cover and having it painted. 1. Should I go OEM or aftermarket? 2. Can anyone recommend a good quality aftermarket option? Thanks ya'll
  8. DSG-Farts

WTB - Unitronic Cold Air Intake

Looking to buy a Unitronic CAI for my Mk6 GTI.
  9. DSG-Farts

AC louder after removing Soundaktor; anyone else notice this?

I removed my Soundaktor 6 months ago. Since doing this I've noticed that my AC motor seems really loud, like it's under strain and dying. Has anyone else noticed this after removing their noise puck? Is the AC motor supposed to sound this way or do I need to take it in? I'm in Canada (Vancouver...
  10. DSG-Farts

VAG-COM in Van City area for "Gauge Sweep"

Hey all - I'm looking to set up gauge cluster staging a.k.a "Gauge Sweep" on my GTI — see this. Is there anyone with a VAG-COM in the Van City area who could assist me with this? Please PM me your details and what you'd like ... beer, $$ etc. Thx