GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Dub_Polo

1. Dub_Polo

Grace - A Modest Build

Had family friend do it who has a big turbo mk6 that he has done all the work on, so I trusted him with it. I heard once the first goes it just a vicious cycle and continues happening. Sold it for $7800 so that was nice
  2. Dub_Polo

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Sold it cause of 3 water pumps within a year and wanted something more reliable. Got a 2020 tacoma now
  3. Dub_Polo

Grace - A Modest Build

Well it has been a while. So after changing the water pump for the second time in 9/10 months, switching the suspension and getting wheels and tires I was happy with where the car stood. Love driving it everyday and it was great, until my water pump went, again! It went in June making it the...
  4. Dub_Polo

Grace - A Modest Build

Got the water pump fixed, changed out the spark plugs, swapped my suspension from the Raceland Ultimos that were almost 4 years old and got my new wheels and tires swapped on. Had a buddy do the water pump for me and while he has the car just did everything else. Next is an intercooler and a tune!
  5. Dub_Polo

Grace - A Modest Build

Whelp water pump went... AGAIN. Getting that fixed asap
  6. Dub_Polo

RPF1s 17x7.5 on stock suspension

So you think I should go with springs instead of stock suspension?
  7. Dub_Polo

RPF1s 17x7.5 on stock suspension

Just picked up some Enkei RPF1s on Toyo R888s this weekend. Currently on Racelands and tired of them and deciding what to next. Do I just go with some springs to get a slight drop, or go with my stock suspension? Anyone have any picks of RPF1s on stock suspension? Thanks!!
  8. Dub_Polo

Grace - A Modest Build

Picked these up today for $900. Wheels are a couple months old and tires have about 3k on them. Swapping them on soon!
  9. Dub_Polo

Enkei RPF1 w/ R888s

Looks like I’m going Sunday to pick them up
  10. Dub_Polo

Enkei RPF1 w/ R888s

S said he used them for about a month and never tracked them
  11. Dub_Polo

Enkei RPF1 w/ R888s

These are the tires tread life
  12. Dub_Polo

Enkei RPF1 w/ R888s

Update he said he’d do 900? Take the deal?
  13. Dub_Polo

RPF1s fitment

Looking to get RPF1s they’re 17x7.5 225/45/17 will that clear everything?
  14. Dub_Polo

Grace - A Modest Build

Have really been slacking, kind fell out of the car scene with the new job and new place, but looking to get back. Since I got my GFB installed had to replace the water pump, but had a buddy do the job so it was not bad. Some plans are swapping out the old Racelands for some struts and springs...