GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by etrigger

1. E

FS/Feeler 2012 TR Golf R stage 2+ w/ suspension CHEAP

I have a 2012 Golf R. it is one of the best all around cars I have ever owned. its fast, it handles great, gets decent mileage, and can haul about anything (had 8 tires in it once). It has been modified in all the right areas IMHO. it has been made to perform well on street and on track. The...
  2. E

Convince me not to get into a '15 Camry XSE

you can get a year or two old 328 for same $. it looks SOOOO much better, and chicks dig it. its RWD, and has a 2.0 terber 4 than can make 300HP with just a tune. personally id go ~ 4 years old and get a 335 and 400HP (with tune).
  3. E

FS/Feeler 2012 TR Golf R stage 2+ w/ suspension CHEAP

I have a 2012 Golf R. it is one of the best all around cars I have ever owned. its fast, it handles great, gets decent mileage, and can haul about anything. This is a 2012 Golf R that has been modified in all the right areas IMHO. it has been made to perform well on street and on track. The...
  4. E

FS OEM Golf R telledegas with <10k OEM 225 tires

I have a complete set of OEM talledegas. 18x7.5 5x112 et 45ish? IIRC Good shape but not perfect. a couple have some dings, but not majorly noticeable. check out the pics. 3 tires are the OEM Bstones and one is a replacement cooper equivalent. 225/40-18 performance all season. all tires have...
  5. E

FS SPM DP for GTI

FS SPM track edition downpipe for a GTI. only ran for ~ 10k miles. it is missing the rear section to mate up to the stock exhaust. its $62 from SPM. http://shop.drivespm.com/volkswagen/mk5-6-26-reducer/ and youll need another Vband clamp, $15...
  6. E

kevin shultz on here? STX golf R at SCCA nats

just wonderirng. he has a 2013 Golf R registered for STX nationals this year. and he came in 4th at the el toro pro, so it looks like it is doing well enough to hang with the sciabarus and rotarys. Im curious about the setup.
  7. E

WTB: axle for Golf R

I grenades my passenger front axle. anybody got one? also, is it the same or different than a GTI axle? anyone know?
  8. E

GI: whats my rebuilt 12 Golf R 7500 miles worth

red 2door. Ill put up a for sale ad when Im ready. Pm if interested
  9. E

am I crazy, or is it not pulling as hard

maybe its because its warming up outside. or maybe its because I am getting used to it. but My R just doesnt seem to push me back in the seat as hard as it used to. everything runs fine, no dash lights or anything. any suggestions to verify if its in my head or if something has degraded?
  10. E

WTB, single talladega

Ive got 3 good ones, and one busted. LMK if you have one for sale. im on MS coast, but willing to pay shipping.
  11. E

WTB headlight brackets and fender brackets

looking for the mounts that go under the headlights and the fender brackets. LMK
  12. E

WTB headlight brackets and fender brackets

trying to put my Golf R back together. I got all the parts I need except these. mine are bent and busted up. anyone got em LMK. thanks
  13. E

SCCA recipies

I just got a beat to snot Golf R that I am putting back together. planning to use for track days and AX. eventually planning on going STX and TTC dual purpose. That said, so whats the right mod recipies for the Golf R (or GTI) in SCCA AX classes? D Stock. I figure a big rear bar (how...
  14. E

FS 3 Golf R talladega wheels and tires 5000miles

one got busted up. so I have 3. 5000 miles on them so tires are like new. one of the three has some rash on it. other two are okay. i'll try to get pics up tonight. $300 for each wheel/tire combo. $250 for the scuffed one. $750 if you buy all 3.
  15. E

New guy with Golf R on MS coast

just wanted to say hi. Im a big gear head. 38 and still plays with cars. Ive had AE86's miatas, tans am, and my most recent toy was a C5 Z06. Loved that car, but I got two kiddos, so I let it go. I came accross the Golf R kinda by accident. saw it at an insurance auction. put in a bid and...