GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by fast2ghl

1. fast2ghl

Fast2ghl's 2012 FBO K04 MK6 GTI

Hey all, I made a build thread on here two years ago, its really long and detailed, I have since made changes to the car so I figured I'd make a much shorter and more concise thread. The original long one is here if you wish to see it. CAR 2012 Golf GTI 2.0 TSI 3-Door SELECTED OPTIONS...
  2. fast2ghl

RevoSport Razor Style Carbon Wing Lip INSTALLED!

Just thought I'd share this with y'all. I installed my carbon fiber wing lip last week. Was relatively easy to do. Used a roll of 3M super strong double sided tape (the black foam one, 20lb) and layered it up a few bits all along the underside of the wing. The wing raises up where you would...
  3. fast2ghl

K04-64 FBO MK6 vs 06 HawkEye Stage 3 20g WRX

As the title states, a friendly pull (40kph roll) against my buddies 06 HawkEye Stage 3 20g WRX. Filmed in Mexico, of course..... :p The WRX dynoed at 299.83whp. Sorry for potato quality. 670DfOEwVWo
  4. fast2ghl

Anybody have a 42DD Turbo Back?

As the title states... Anybody running the 42DD turbo back?
  5. fast2ghl

My new 2015 Golf R came in!

Congrats man! Cannot wait to test drive one at some point.... Beauty! :)
  6. fast2ghl

OT #26 : Trapped in a glass case of emotion

This thread #delivers.
  7. fast2ghl

hot hot hotttt.!
  8. fast2ghl

I hear she has incredible side boob.
  9. fast2ghl

Personally I like this three titted wonder in my avatar to the left here... Shes a wild animal. raaawwr.
  10. fast2ghl

Motorcycles -- teach me please

I have a buddy who rode bikes for years since he was young, he got hit twice. First time he was hit was on a sport bike rear ended by a car when he was stopped at a light, sent him up in the air over the car, he landed hard but managed to be mostly alright, broke his arm though. Bike was...
  11. fast2ghl

Vector Art - Mk6 Golf R

Final Drawing;
  12. fast2ghl

Pole - Anyone Pole?

13. fast2ghl

Pole - Anyone Pole?

11/10 would pole again.
  14. fast2ghl

Vector Art - Mk6 Golf R

Thanks man! I'm getting better with every one I do! :) The picture below will give you an idea, but essentially I just created an ellipse, added the color white to it, then placed it where I wanted, and dropped opacity down to like 30 percent and added the Gaussian blur effect in like 20 to it...