GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by FinalOne

1. FinalOne

8th Gen Si guys discuss the GTI

i lol'ed at these post: ^ That's confusing when they switch colors between the two graphs. But good find. and the answer: Who cares about the colors? Look what each color represents and go from there. these guys cannot even read graphs lol
  2. FinalOne

Plates came in :(

i didn't even see my car without plates
  3. FinalOne

What production vehicle just pisses you off on site?

any Lexus its a heavily overpriced Toyota
  4. FinalOne

who would win?

My friend is building his old Civic for track use. We are talking together into which of us would win in a race. I got a Stage 2 GTI with DSG He's got really really really light Civic with the 2.0 Vtech engine with an intake and a custom fuel tank only. im sure he's got no other mods becouse im...
  5. FinalOne

To hell with lambo doors!

i wonder how much this doors cost AND weight....
  6. FinalOne

Neighbors Rottweiler came over and mauled/killed my dog today

sorry to hear about your loss, a couple of years i got my little sis to hospital from a rodweiler attack. sue the hell out your neighbour bro!
  7. FinalOne

Anyone know what is this:? (splitters)

as the title says, i have no idea how this can be used: http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.0T/Exterior/Body/ES4652/
  8. FinalOne

The Picture Game

9. FinalOne

DBC Performance... Not Responding!

Hi guys, i need some help and / or opinions about an order i have made from DBC. In 7th of June i have ordered an APR downpipe for $699 + shipping to Cyprus. i filled the order form and noticed that shipping was noticeably cheaper than any other site, so i thought that if they need more money...
  10. FinalOne

From Chicago to Los Angeles

make sure your spare wheel is properly inflated and have fun :w00t:
  11. FinalOne

woah!

those GTI's are made for destruction...
  12. FinalOne

This is how we roll in Cyprus!!! (video)

VW club Cyprus meeting Sunday 23 Jan. 2011 Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBDlro7ct24 The Carbon Steel gray MK6 is mine ;)
  13. FinalOne

Oil

No free maintenance in Europe though. there's more to it than that mate.
  14. FinalOne

Oil

thats becouse VW engines are better engineered than Toyotas