GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Ghost001

1. Ghost001

Ipad in dash

I'm sure it was on here but i cant seem to find it, or maybe i'm going MAD. Has anybody built an ipad into the dash to make an awesome car touchscreen computer. If you would would it attach and charge to the stereo via the ipod connector? Ideas cause i'd love to do it as long as i wouldn't mess...
  2. Ghost001

Caractere rear bumper insert

Anyone looked at this? its the Caractere rear bumper insert, Golf 6 GTD, 1.4TFSI, 2.0TDI, 2.5L http://www.tmtuning.com/HOME/catalog/product_detail.php?default_product=2783
  3. Ghost001

Buttons in the Center Console

Any one done anything like this yet or know where to get buttons like these as i'm kinda a noob when it comes to DIY in my car. (I'm scared of messing it up!) :thumbup: Originally fromhttp://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?2692684 Quote, originally posted by richbking 1. Go to RadioShack...
  4. Ghost001

Razor R roof spoiler

any one know if the Razor R roof spoiler would fit a normal Golf without major modding, cause I know the normal one should only be fitted on the GTI. Cheers
  5. Ghost001

True of False Game...

True Next Poster thinks they are always right!
  6. Ghost001

3 Words ONLY

a picture of
  7. Ghost001

The Picture Game

8. Ghost001

Word Association Game

gore
  9. Ghost001

True of False Game...

true The next poster praises the inventor of air con!
  10. Ghost001

3 Words ONLY

while the other
  11. Ghost001

The Picture Game

12. Ghost001

Anyone know an exhaust for a 1.4 TSI?

Hi Guys, I'm wanting to get a new exhaust but been looking round and can't find any company that makes a decent one for a 1.4 TSI. Most Proberly be the back box and pipes. Any help would be awesome.
  13. Ghost001

Headlight Brows

Has anybody fitted any headlight brows yet. Was thinking of ordering a pair from this german site. What you think???? One of the whole car
  14. Ghost001

Problems with demister and condensation!

Got into my Car this evening and it was saying it was -0.5 on the dash and I had ice on the inside of the windscreen. Ringing VW tommorrow. :paddle: :mad0259:
  15. Ghost001

True of False Game...

True next poster has got a party to go to on news years eve!