GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GP813

1. G

FS: VWR Streetsport Plus coilovers + extras

SOLD VWR Streetsport Plus adjustable coilovers Super easy 12 point adjustment for spirited or daily driving. Softest setting gave a great sporty ride without sharp harshness. Comes with adjustable front end links. These are the newest version. Excellent track suspension short of getting into...
  2. G

FS: BNIB Carbon Graphite Vorsteiner VFF-103 With Red Center Caps CA

$2000 shipped obo. Completely new, never mounted, mint 5x112 19x8.5 ET 45 Vorsteiner VFF103 in carbon graphite finish. Got them for my S3 but these also fit the GTI/R. Retail MSRP is $2200 and the center caps for for about $150 for a set. Local Pickup available in So Cal.
  3. G

APR Stg 1 and 2 intakes

***SOLD**** Both APR Carbonio Stage 1 and 2 intakes and breather filter. The main section with the filter housing has a broken mounting tab on the right side. The filter should get a cleaning and oiling or just go and buy a new one. Priced this one accordingly. text me at 818 879 3757 for pics...
  4. G

Stoptech ST-40 328mm BBK

WILLING TO SHIP!!!!! $1400 obo + Shipping Stoptech ST-40 4 piston 328mm BBK First and only owner. I just completely rebuilt this kit. New seals on all 8 pistons, new slotted rotors, new stoptech street performance pads. Recently track tested at Fastivus and its just as good as it was when i...
  5. G

GP813's Big SoCal MK6 GTI (K04+) part out thread

Was offered a deal of a lifetime and I have parted with my 2012 MK6 GTI. We made some great memories and i met a ton of really cool people because of that car. With that said, I now have a ton of mods that need to go because I gotta mod my new Audi S3 :) I have priced things aggressively and...
  6. G

FS: 4pc Weathertech Side window deflectors

Hey guys, Got tired of these side window deflectors for my car. Worked great when I had them, great weathertech quality as always. more info here: http://www.weathertech.com/volkswagen/2012/golf-gti-rabbit-r32/side-window-deflectors/bodystyle/5-door-hatchback/ 100 bucks new. $40 bucks for...
  7. G

RNS 315 V.4 Map update

Just got this email from VW about an updated map being available. This is the first I've heard of it so I thought I'd post up here...
  8. G

I know that feel bro. Honda tribute to Senna and their future 2015 F1 return.

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/07/26/honda-celebrates-life-ayrton-senna/#continued I got goosebumps.
  9. G

Stoptech Street Pads: Before and After

Swapped in new pads today to get ready for Fastivus Track day this weekend. I could probably get a little bit more daily driven miles out of the pads but the pedal feel was getting mushy on the old pads. I thought I would need a fluid swap (currently on Motul RBF660) after so many miles and...
  10. G

Carbon fiber roof option

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/05/07/vw-developing-carbon-fiber-roof-for-performance-golf-models/
  11. G

Stoptech SR33 Race pads

Had a very informative and great sales experience with David Zeckhausen at http://zeckhausen.com/ Highly recommend anyone with pad questions to give them a call. We decided on Stoptechs SR33 race compound for my ST40 calipers, and I picked up a new set of stoptech streets for all 4 corners...
  12. G

WTB: H&R 28mm Time attack F/R sways or APR 27mm F/R sways

Title says it all. Figured I'd throw this out there on a whim. My current swaybars are too small for my track day progress and now that I have upgraded suspension I can take advantage of the larger bars.
  13. G

2015 VW GTI MK7 with video

Technically, im in love with it. But aesthetically, with the steering wheel and the rear end of that that thing...its meh. The driver centric center console is tits tho.
  14. G

Must reads (threads, books, etc) for track junkies

Anyone got any suggestions? I'd love for us to have a respository for this information here. The track section is so eerily quiet. If its available at another forum please point me in the right direction! Since I won't be tracking till I get my current suspension fiasco fixed, I may as well...