GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Gti_Vroom415

1. Gti_Vroom415

DIY on Brake Pad replacement on Mk6 GTI

Disclosure: Do at your own risk. Working on cars may be dangerous. This thread is to help new to GTI owners get a step by step on how to replace your brake pads and also kind of how to remove rotors.[emoji106] I am not putting on new pads, there is a noise near my calipers that I took a look...
  2. Gti_Vroom415

***Official Road-Trip mk6 Thread!***

Wanted to make a thread for your trips with your mk6's!! Mk6 Model: 2011 Wolfsburg "Amellie" GTI M/T Location on Trip: California Highway 1 near Santa Cruz/ Also Geotag so others can check out your awesome spots PICTURES: Sent from Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
  3. Gti_Vroom415

DIY: White tire lettering

Wow look really good!! I sanded the lettering so it has groves for the paint to stick to. Looks like its working better this way. I found it easier to use a wooden skewer or like a long tooth pick to get the extra paint off. Works good Sent from Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
  4. Gti_Vroom415

*****AVOID!!!!Serramonte Volkswag in Colma California

:mad::mad::mad:I just want to show my terrible experience with VW Serramonte Sales and service. :readthethread::mad: I was driving home on Highway 1 with my girlfriend on 06/07/15 around 8pm. Just cruising at about 60mph, (I have a MK6 GTI and bought it CPO (used) from the dealer about a year...
  5. Gti_Vroom415

*****AVOID!!!!Serramonte Volkswag in Colma California

I just want to show my terrible experience with VW Serramonte Sales and service. :readthethread::mad: I was driving home on Highway 1 with my girlfriend on 06/07/15 around 8pm. Just cruising at about 60mph, (I have a MK6 GTI and bought it CPO (used) from the dealer about a year ago at 38k...
  6. Gti_Vroom415

What did you do to your MK6 today?

washed, waxed and Fueled up!
  7. Gti_Vroom415

got this code yesterday as my check engine light came on. I went in the garage to turn on my car this morning and the light was still on. Took it to the dealer and made an appointment for Weds for a check up. As I left the dealership, 5 mins later the light turned off... Weird or what?!? Read...
  8. Gti_Vroom415

installed one of these Asian Market radio's, bought on eBay for like 130 bucks. Does all the same things as my old one but just looks better. It didn't have a port for MDI/AUX, but I don't use that anyways but it does have a USB and rear view option if I did want to add it later. Great look to...
  9. Gti_Vroom415

me and my bud detailed out Bugatti's lol
  10. Gti_Vroom415

Add door puddle lights last night and I already had the mirror puddle lights
  11. Gti_Vroom415

**Official Nor-Cal Sighted Thread**

Saw a, from what It looked like, a GTI made into an R because it didn't have led tails. Tried to take a picture of it but I lost it at like the Bay Bridge toll plaza
  12. Gti_Vroom415

got drinks with babe