GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by iamagoodboi

1. I

Official Mid-Atlanitic FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Are you still in DC area? I am in Fort Belvoir
  2. I

*New* Black and Red GTI Floor Mats

1KV.061.370.PWGK BRAND NEW IN Plastic wrap. Never opened. Straight From the dealership. Would like to sell for 45.00 + 20 dollar shipping. or local pickup in LOS ANGELES,CA. Dean 626.274.6467
  3. I

FS 18" factory takeoff Detroits

I would like to sell my factory wheels only. I had my sensors taken off to put on a set of aftermarket wheels. These are near perfect condition. Had them taken off at 4000k miles when I replaced them. I am asking for 600 obo. I will not ship and will only do local. LOS ANGELES,CA area
  4. I

FS: 18" Detroit Wheels

I am selling a set of 18" Detroit OEM rims to anyone who wants them without tires. I have used them for the past 6000 miles and they have no marks on them at all. I live in Los Angeles by USC so you can just pick them up if you want. I am also willing to meet up in Irvine or San diego. Just PM...
  5. I

Thule Roof Rack

Hey everyone, I have been looking around for a thule roof rack for my Mk6 but don't really know which one would fit. Can anyone help me out with a model of thule feet and bar that would fit our cars? I was thinking about the 480 but not sure. Thanks. Sorry if this has been brought up before...
  6. I

forsale: K&N 33-2865 Air Filter

30+Shipping. used for 2 months. upgraded to the bsh race intake already.
  7. I

K&N high flow panel filter

I have a like new K&N high flow panel filter for sale. I used it for 84 miles in my 2010 GTI then bought an intake (I don't have the original box for it). It's part number 33-2865. $30 shipped... paypal only. http://www.knfilters.com/search/prod...x?Prod=33-2865
  8. I

Side Mirrors

So I just walked into the parking lot today and saw my mirror dangling there. Apparently someone backing out hit my mirror and just took off. Does anyone know any cheap places online where I can get a OEM side mirror (passenger side) for cheap? Thanks
  9. I

Rude People

why what happened to you?
  10. I

forsale: K&N 33-2865 Air Filter

I am selling this filter because I just made the jump to the BSH race intake. Thanks to Flowsome. This filter has been installed for 1 week. Super new and is cleaned and reoiled for the next user who wants to increase mpg without taking out the air box and leaving it in stock look 40 dollars...
  11. I

VMR rims

Does anyone know a good/cheap place online or in the LA area to buy VMR rims? I've been looking everywhere trying to find a deal. I'm looking to get the v710s on my CS GTI. THANKS!
  12. I

Dynaudio pkg

Hey I don't know if there is already a thread for this but does anyone know the difference in sound quality between the stock audio system and the dynaudio package? Is it worth the extra money? I didn't get the option and now kind of regretting it. Can I get a better after market system for cheaper?
  13. I

Neuspeed Exhaust system release in June

Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone is as excited as I am for this new exhaust to come out. http://www2.neuspeed.com/news/12/2010-gti-exhaust-system-available-in-june.html
  14. I

Mk6 Euro seats

Hey I just saw someone with the Euro interlagos plaid seats. Does anyone know if its a simple swap or do you have to buy a lot of extra parts to do the swap and also where can I find them? Man their seats are so much nicer than the U.S. ones...So sad...
  15. I

Foglight cover removal help!

I would like someone who has the knowledge to properly remove the foglight cover to please help me. I am trying to install a yellow lamin-x film on my foglights but would like to remove the black foglight cover before i properly cut out the film to the right dimensions. Thanks Mk6er's out there.