GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by JC8588

1. J

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Yeah, definitely too few TR around FL. It's an underrated color for sure! Wheel specs: 18x8.5 +35 Tires: Nitto Neo Gen 225/40 I went with this setup because I wanted something a little wider then stock so that I could get rid of the wheel spacers I had on stock wheels. These are perfect, with...
  2. J

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Just added some new "shoes" to my baby! :cool: (Hyper black Aodhán wheels with Neo Gen tires)
  3. J

WTB: intercooler

Stock or aftermarket?
  4. J

FS: OEM GTI Monster Mats, ECS Skid Plate, Trunk Mat & OE Style Golf R Side Skirts

Well if you decide to ship, just let me know.
  5. J

FS: OEM GTI Monster Mats, ECS Skid Plate, Trunk Mat & OE Style Golf R Side Skirts

How much to ship the side skirts to 33825?
  6. J

FS: New front bumper cover

Can you explain to me exactly what you are selling or at least post a picture for us dummies? ;-) Thanks
  7. J

3in Eurojet cat back exhaust

Where in Florida are you located? DM me some pics of the exhaust please.
  8. J

Cooling fan HELP!

I had the same issue as you, but backwards. Big fan was working but the small A/C fan was not. So I basically replaced the whole fan unit (both fans), which was cheaper, and it works perfectly fine now!
  9. J

Billy Boat turbo back exhaust, Apr carbonio intake, H&R rear swaybar

Still no shipping? Interested in the catback😁
  10. J

Deprecated thread, see new one

Okay sounds good. Let me know!
  11. J

Deprecated thread, see new one

If the headliner still available, what is the shipping cost to 33825 (FL)? Is it for model with sunroof or without sunroof?
  12. J

Misc Mk6 parts for sale (Atlanta)

Is the Rear console cupholder still available? Very interested!