GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jgebelein

1. J

POLE: Anyone, hows your balls?

I can second that burning sensation. When I was in Afghanistan, I made that mistake and a 4 km patrol felt like a 400km patrol. A dab will do you.
  2. J

Installing springs

I have looked in quiet a few places for a install guide. With this being my first VW I have modified I want to do this right. Before I get the flaming of use the search button, I did, I came up with many different answers. I just got in my SPM springs, I have looked and got a mixed answer of...
  3. J

WTT. Billy boat TBE

John 757-277-2820 text me or pm Virginia Beach VA I am looking to trade my Billy Boat turboback, nothing is wrong with it, just looking to see what else is there. Something comparable to the Billy Boat. Ill even part out the catback
  4. J

Clutch Conundrum

So I got my brain thinking. The Mk6 clutch doesn't hold much torque, we all know this. But the Mk7 has more power and more torque. Does anyone know if the Mk7 clutch would fit into the Mk6?
  5. J

Bucket List.

No I went there when I was on deployment and I feel in love with the place
  6. J

The Official Gun Thread

My FNP9. This is an amazing pistol. To me, it feels like H&K and Sig got together to make pistol. My Daniel Defense. I can do nothing but say good things about them. At one point I went like 1500 rounds without cleaning and never had a malfunction. only true complaint I have was getting the...
  7. J

Bucket List.

Go 200mph on a bike and in a car Walk my daughter down the isle.ar Drive a Ferrari F12 in the Alps Graduate from college Hit a shot at a 1520m. Own a house in Santorini, Greece Learn Samoan and Spanish
  8. J

POLE: Sex in the car?

just had drunk sex in the passenger seat of the my gti the other night. (im pretty sure the girl and I got drugged long story) Needless to say it was a bit awkward, to small up front
  9. J

2011 GTI vs Type R swapped EF

My car: 2011 Gti 2-door Manual. Stage one Revo with a Billy Boat Turboback. His car: An ef hatch with a Type R swap. Looked pretty good too. I was headed home from the Oceanfront in Virginia Beach. I noticed that there was a set of HID lights coming up behind me pretty quickly. A red EF came...
  10. J

The Official Gun Thread

one of my favorites out of the collection. more of a novelty