GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by JMGMK6

1. J

WTB: Cold Air Intake

Looking to buy an aftermarket CAI around the $150 or so range PM me if you have one your looking to sell. THanks.
  2. J

Question on dogbone inserts and positoning

I just installed the Autotec insert and was wonder about the position of the dogbone itself. Mine got moved forward about 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch while trying to fight the bolt to line up. Does it matter? I just want to make sure Im not throwing of some critical alignment.
  3. J

Came across a neat article on Octane...

Heres a test from Edmunds they did on octane in the 2010 GTI. They tested 87 vs 91. Though some of you might like to read it if you didnt see it. http://blogs.insideline.com/roadtests/2011/04/2010-volkswagen-gti-the-effect-of-octane-on-its-power.html
  4. J

Energy Suspension Motor mount insert.

I have and E.S. motor mount insert in box for sale (15.1106r) that I bought by mistake instead of a dogbone mount. Its been opened but not installed, I compared it to see if I could make it work. $15.00 shipped in the U.S. PM me if interested.
  5. J

GTI Paracord Key Chains

I do paracord projects and can do the GTI colors in a key fob. Black, Silver, and Red. The 2 pictured are 4" long but can do any length. $10 +$1.50 shipping at this length in U.S. Other projects on request. PM me or email at Grossl1320@yahoo.com
  6. J

New to GTIs, have couple of questions

Hi, I just got my 2011 GTI 4 days ago and had a questions on some mods. Im very new to these cars and Im trying to find if a catted downpipe can be ran on the stock tune without throwing a cell. In NC I have to have an inspection and can have no cells and the O2 cat sensor cannot be turned off...