GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Kenny-g

1. Kenny-g

A3 > GTI > GLI Opinions

I've got my eye on several rides in Texas. Kansas is too far of a drive and it's gonna be easier to just trade my Jeep in. With a random ass bank in Cali owning my title, it'd be tough to sell my Jeep locally and get the money into my account (my bank is USAA and they only have two branches in...
  2. Kenny-g

A3 > GTI > GLI Opinions

Lmfao guys Yeah I wouldn't mind buying a lightly modded one but I'd prefer to know the owner to be sure it's fine and not beat to hell.
  3. Kenny-g

A3 > GTI > GLI Opinions

^ tis true lol I think I'm going to wait a few more months because I can get some more payments in and the new wife lives here now so I won't be traveling 500 miles a month to visit her meaning less gas costs and less miles on the Jeep. I still want my GTI though haha
  4. Kenny-g

A3 > GTI > GLI Opinions

Lmao my Jeep has round vents ... it's all the rage bruh, dontcha know? Hahaha
  5. Kenny-g

A3 > GTI > GLI Opinions

Yup. As of now I have 6 cars I'm watching on Autotrader, 3 are affordable as fuck GTIs but a couple are far away from me (Dallas/Fort Worth area) but one is in my old stomping grounds at a dealership my Dad has bought a couple of trucks through so if that one is still there I'ma take a looksie...
  6. Kenny-g

A3 > GTI > GLI Opinions

Yeah I just don't know I feel about the MK7s :/ not as fugly as the MK5s IMO but still not as good as the MK6s. I'm not digging the headlights having that stripe and the taillights of the MK6's are better looking. I didn't like the taillights of the MK5s because they were all round but then they...
  7. Kenny-g

A3 > GTI > GLI Opinions

Yeah that's definitely not going to stop me from buying a car hahaha I used to hate the stock Detroits but the more I think about a GTI, the more I feel like I MUST HAVE DEM hahaha
  8. Kenny-g

A3 > GTI > GLI Opinions

Wheels on that are fugly though.
  9. Kenny-g

A3 > GTI > GLI Opinions

I've got my eye on three 2012s, all three are high $18k with average or slightly lower than average miles on them. But I'm also looking at 5 GTIs with the same or lower miles for the same price or lower and ranging in years. Mostly 2010s and 2012s though. *Edit: this is probably my best option...
  10. Kenny-g

A3 > GTI > GLI Opinions

I'm tryign to stay under $19k-$20k including TTL before my trade in hahaha #savingmoneyz My Jeep payments are $407 a month and it's gulping $200+ a month in gas and insurance is $130+ a month. Trying to get to $300 or lower in payments and my insurance would only go up $3 a month going to a...
  11. Kenny-g

A3 > GTI > GLI Opinions

Lol it is a nice whip. Much props to everything you've done to it. I am not having good luck finding A3s in my price range but that's because my price range is fucking too low hahaha So about that quattro I found the other day...I knew it was too good to be true. Turns out it was one that sold...
  12. Kenny-g

A3 > GTI > GLI Opinions

Lol $23k delivered to me in Texas and it needs to have a giant pink bow on it. Oh, and you gotta give me $23k for my Jeep in return. Sound good? Lmfao
  13. Kenny-g

A3 > GTI > GLI Opinions

Theres one unicorn quattro in my budget right now that I really shouldn't even be thinking about right now, but like I said, it's a damn unicorn at this price. I wouldn't mind a FWD at all if there's one cheaper than a MK6 GTI of the same year/newer yada yada yada. For whatever reason, 2.0T...
  14. Kenny-g

A3 > GTI > GLI Opinions

Good to know. I always thought their interiors were nicer. But I've never sat in one. I've sat in a 2dr MK6 GTI and I was impressed.
  15. Kenny-g

A3 > GTI > GLI Opinions

Idk, the AWD is definitely appealing and is my number one choice right meow but honestly I don't think there'd be a huge difference between a FWD 2.0T A3 and a FWD 2.0T GTI lol same shit but the A3 has a classier interior and more bells and whistles I feel like.