GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by kevinadamsvw

1. K

Votex front lip for mk6 gti

Have a votex front lip painted black from vw as well on small rock chip. $175 shipped New are $240 shipped Kevinadamsvw@yahoo.com Located in Lexington KY Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  2. K

Audi Q5 18x8

Brand new when I put them on in Sept of last year. No bends only blemish is in the picture. They are 18x8 et39 fit perfect on the mk6. $700 no tires Email, text kevinadamsvw@yahoo.com 606-571-five two one nine Located in Lexington KY Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  3. K

MK6 Gti intake and cat back

VWR intake. $250 Filter was just cleaned Intake was on the car for about 10k SPM catback exhaust. Non resonated $400. Used for about 15k. Sounds great, exhaust is still in great shape. Email, text kevinadamsvw@yahoo.com 606-571-five two one nine Located in Lexington KY Sent...
  4. K

2010 Gti

Up for sale is my Certified 2010 Gti, it's a candy white 4-door, manual transmission. Only options are Xenons with afs and a sunroof. 47k miles. Oil changed every 5k using a factory filter and Castrol oil. Intake manifold was replaced under warranty around 45k, that's the only problem...
  5. K

POLE: Sex in the car?

Never in the back seat.. Both fronts seats. Which somehow worked considering me and my girl are both about 6'0 A few road blowies So the dsg guys aren't getting all the love Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  6. K

Online dating...

<br /> <br /> ever play the Tinder drinking game?<br/> Do tell Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk
  7. K

ECS hiring

Does it same 4 & 5cyl on the top of the box? If it's a OEM filter Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  8. K

ECS hiring

2.5 and the 2.0t fsi use the same oil filter... Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  9. K

Grand Theft Auto 5

Had a profit of 62 mil with the last assassination with Franklin after finishing the story line. Definitely worth it to wait Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  10. K

Grand Theft Auto 5

Xbox Backwardkitty Kevin Pretty much every night after 7pm est Online isn't working for me currently... Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4
  11. K

Black Front Lip Spoiler/Front Valence Diffuser

Black on csg And with golf grills Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
  12. K

Off-Topic Thread #4!

Look what showed up today Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
  13. K

Did you file your taxes already?

bent over and f$cked hard
  14. K

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2