GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by KO7

1. KO7

Group Buy for Gloss Black Roof Wrapping in Vancouver

Mods: Apologies and please delete if this isn't allowed. I can't find mention of Group Buys in the FAQ. I'm an admin of the Vancouver R Club and have set up a Group Buy with Wrap-Workz, open to all MK7s and MK6s Group Buy Details Regular Price: $375 - Golf with Full Roof + Antenna Group...
  2. KO7

FS in Vancouver: OEM LED Tails, CTS Downpipe, SPM Catback, CTS Intake

All parts sold, thanks for the interest!
  3. KO7

Picture Request: CW GTI with Black OEM Lip

Anyone got this combo? I'm doing some cosmetic changes to my car over the winter and deciding between white and black OEM lip for my car. I've got a white GTI with color-matched lower valance. It will have a gloss wrapped roof and I'm getting my Neuspeed RSE12 wheels changed to black. Most...
  4. KO7

If you had $120,000 to buy a car with

I'm not hard to please: I'd get a Porsche Macan S and an Audi TT Roadster.
  5. KO7

Civic Type-R driving impressions Video

I could see myself owning a slightly toned-down appearance wise version of that, looks like a hoot. Life's short, drive what you want.
  6. KO7

Stock Tune to Revo Stage 2 Review With Pics and Vid

I had always been tempted to get my car tuned, but my long-time gf convinced me not to and I was saving up for our future together. Well she broke up with me, so I said **** it, and finally tuned to help me cope with the breakup. My car has ~60,000kms on it, I put 50,000 on myself. Took the...
  7. KO7

Downpipe Options For SPM Catback?

My 2012's been stock all this time, and I just passed 60,000kms. :eek: Wanting to finally tune cause I've decided I'll keep this car for a few more years and want more fun out of it. Contemplating going from stock to Stage 2 if I can find a good downpipe to mate up with my SPM catback for some...
  8. KO7

Newly Released DWS06 or Michelin AS3?

I know there's been talk of the original DWS vs AS3, but what about the new and improved DWS06? Need to replace my stock Dunlop all-seasons soon. Not planning to swap to my winters this year cause not planning to snowboard, and we had a really mild winter last time, so my Dunlop wintersports...
  9. KO7

The Next Car Swap

Wonder how much more an S3 lease would cost monthly compared to the WRX in your area.
  10. KO7

Return of the MS3? Yes, please!

Include a sunroof this time around and this could be my next car!
  11. KO7

Poll: Pocket Rocket War (300+ HP Club)

Please tell me the new Civic Type R will come with Xenon or LED lowbeams finally?
  12. KO7

Poll: Pocket Rocket War (300+ HP Club)

M235i for me. My current dream car in the next higher income bracket than I'm in right now. Estoril Blue with either black or brown interior, 8spd ZF auto or 6spd manual either would be a blast.
  13. KO7

My new 2015 Golf R came in!

It didn't come with brushed aluminum look side mirrors like in Europe? Why would they bother changing that?
  14. KO7

Wife's car

Shame about the wagon-hating, cause they're PERFECT for pooches cause of the lower ingress and egress height compared to a CUV/SUV. Maybe that fact will win her over?
  15. KO7

Autoguide Sub-$30k Shootout

I understand their reasoning for pretending to be American and giving as-tested prices in USD, they reach a MUCH larger market this way. It still irks me though, because they're clearly testing Canadian market vehicles. The worst case that I noticed was when they tested a Canadian Wolfsburg...