GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by kyclops

1. kyclops

APR Carbonio Stage 1 intake

Selling my APR Stage 1 intake, I had it on the car for around 4k miles, then sold my GTI. Its in excellent condition, and no flaws with pretty low miles. Everything is included and it's already assembled, ready to go on. Asking 200 obo local pickup only for now. If it doesn't sell in a...
  2. kyclops

NIB Eurojet 3" downpipe

I've got a brand new EuroJet catless downpipe I bought back in August in hopes of going stage two, and it never happened, and I sold the car. Other than looking at it when I bought it, this is the first time it's even been out of the plastic, and has never been on the car. Looking to get $350...
  3. kyclops

Well guys, it's been fun

So, I had alot of fun on here, even though I've become alot less active recently, unfortunately. As of yesterday, I made a somewhat bad decision, in a way, and got rid of my GTI. I loved the car to death, but things came up, and I needed as much money monthly as I could get to put toward a...
  4. kyclops

2011 WRX hatch "shoot"

He just ordered H&R's last night, and is ordering all his stage 2 parts today. haha. I guess he said he'll get wheels after he sees what drop he wants to do.
  5. kyclops

2011 WRX hatch "shoot"

So, I originally wanted to go out and take pictures of my car (I have a really crappy camera, so don't poke fun), and my friend brought his wrx along. needless to say, we didn't get to any decent spots in time that night, the sun was already down, so I just had some fun with it. Alot of the...
  6. kyclops

turntable.fm

I'm not sure if it is yet, don't think so though. I got in just from being friends with someone that already had it on facebook.
  7. kyclops

Your Username

My name's Kyle, my friend always makes fun of me because my Grandmother still calls me "Ky" We were riding our motorcycles one day, I had my visor up, got hit in the eye with a big bug, somehow made it home, my eyes wouldn't stop watering, he started calling me Kyclops, and it stuck. Plus I...
  8. kyclops

According to this article, stance'd GTI drivers are asshats...what!

It's okay, a guy my buddy works with LITERALLY thinks they're called eclipse evaluations.
  9. kyclops

What do you think of Pedobear?

It's their cars, if they like it, they can put it on there. I don't see it as following a fad, as much it being a personal interest or humor. I just don't see why you seem so worked up over it, honestly. I hate it when kids (jdm and euro alike) hang shit from their bumpers or exhausts, but at...
  10. kyclops

Fiat 500 Abarth

I saw the one driving around with everyone down at Waterfest, was definitely a nice car, looked like alot of fun to drive too!
  11. kyclops

Tire warning after lowering?

Okay, so I've never had it pop up before, and tonight I lowered the front of my car (had the back done last week), and it was all good for about 70ish miles, then on the way home I got the "Please check your tires" light/warning. Turned the car off, back on, it was still there. Hit the reset...
  12. kyclops

Suspension install help needed.

Would someone be able to help me get my front coilovers on either Tuesday or Wednesday of this week? My buddy and I have been trying to get this done for a good five hours now and haven't gotten anywhere. The strut won't fall out, cant pull the axle, just a hastle. I'd like them on by...
  13. kyclops

turntable.fm

I finally got access to it, and I love it! Thinking it would be a good idea to get a room up, get some of us playing music. I'm mainly in the dubstep/electronic/80s/indie rooms, but I love just about anything. Anyone else down for this? Once you make the room, and a link for it, I think you...
  14. kyclops

Google+

A few of my invites just went through again. Keep the PM's coming. Edit: Nearly instant turnaround, too!
  15. kyclops

Google+

I think I'm already in but xkxlxhx @ gmail dot com. (It's an old email, don't ask)