GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ladookadoo's latest activity

• L
    ladookadoo replied to the thread OEM Wireless charger.
    Hey guys, I'm trying to pin the 12V wire into the back of the fusebox but the terminal that came on the harness doesn't seem to be...
    • fuse terminal.jpg
    • IMG_0597.jpeg
    • IMG_0596.jpeg
  • L
    ladookadoo replied to the thread PDC Retrofit Question.
    oo okay, would you mind sharing how i’d be able to go about doing this? i’ve seen the image you attached for the plugs that go into...
  • L
    gotcha, so the wire i take out of the OE harness will go on the opposite side of the dovetail. i’ve attached a little picture i edited...
    • IMG_0568.jpeg
    • IMG_0569.jpeg
  • L
    Ahh that makes so much more sense, thanks! So in the dovetail there's space for 3 pins, 2 of which are occupied with wires already part...
    • IMG_0562.jpeg
    • IMG_0564.jpeg
  • L
    Nice! glad you got it working on yours a few years back. Those dovetails are the connectors i circled right? Where would these plug...
  • L
    I see, thanks for taking the time to check I guess i'll wire it to pin 4 and 7 and hope for the best, after all it's in the...
  • L
    appreciate the help, i have access to elsawin so will check on there which side its situated on for my car. i pretty much understand...
    • IMG_0546.jpeg
    • IMG_0547.jpeg
    • IMG_0548.jpeg
    • IMG_0549.jpeg
  • L
    oh awesome! sooo i can run it along the left side as intended without issue i guess. i must’ve got confused with a different retrofit...
  • L
    Thanks for this info, does this make a difference if my car is LHD or RHD? I'm based in the UK so have RHD. I would imagine wiring down...
  • L
    Cheers mate, I had a look through but I can only see the coding aspect. It looks like there's a separate PDF that exists here showing...
  • L
    Hello, does anyone have access to xagico pdf for park assist retrofit? All the links i've found are dead. Just ordered the aliexpress...
  • L
    Massive overestimate IMO, providing the radar is fully defective and not "misadjusted" (as it would say in any scanning tool) you'd need...
  • L
    hey guys, i’m planning on retrofitting PLA (park assist) to my 2017 7.5 GTE. everything seems to look like it’ll work fine, the only...