GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by lawgdawg

1. L

FS: Volk TE37SL

I have to sell my wheels because I recently went on air and they are too wide for my struts. I ran them on H&R coils with no problems. They are 18x9.5 et 40mm and a 5x114.3 bolt pattern. I have the wobble bolts that I will include with the purchase. They have less than 500 miles on the wheels...
  2. L

H&R Street SS Coilovers Installed

I installed these coilovers over the weekend, I love them so far. They don't ride rough and they make the car look low enough to notice, but not too low. The front was however a pain to install.
  3. L

Help with intake manifold

I broke my intake manifold so I need to replace it, obviously. I called APR and the guy I talked to said that no one currently makes an aftermarket manifold for the TSI engines. So I ordered a stock one again and I was trying to take the old one off. I have taken all visible bolts off, and a few...
  4. L

Horn options?

What kind of mod horns are there available?
  5. L

FSI vs. TSI?

Will an intake manifold for an FSI engine work on a TSI engine?
  6. L

Update on my GTI

It's been a while since I posted on here, so here's what has happened lately. I saved all of my money up and bought a Stage III kit, it is incredible. Well worth the money. I still don't have full 3" exhaust though, does anyone know any 3" exhaust besides the APR exhaust? Also for Christmas...
  7. L

Lamin-X taillight tint. installed.

I bought the Lamin-X taillight tint and I love it so far (it's only been about 9 hours since i've gotten it though).
  8. L

Picture hunting.

Ok so, this is not an original idea but it is still fun. One person will post a challenge (i.e. Post a picture of your car next to a pine tree) first person to post the picture makes up the next challenge, and so on and so forth. So i'll start, First to post a picture with their car next to a...
  9. L

WOW.

I test drove a "DSG" as well as a manual and i found the the manual threw you into your seat a little more.. Could just be mental though.
  10. L

The Picture Game

11. L

Plans

Here are my mod plans as soon as the cashflow is large enough, please feel free to jump in with any input. #1 Suspension - H&R Street Performance coilovers #2 Wheels/Tires - TBD #3 Brakes - Brembo/APR Stage II brake kit #4 Intercooler - APR intercooler #5...
  12. L

Yes or No?

Do you think I should get these wheels?
  13. L

Trailer Hitch

I was thinking about getting a trailer hitch on my GTI to haul a jet ski. I was wondering if anyone had one installed and could post some pics of how it looks from the back?
  14. L

Intercooler?

I was looking to upgrade my FMIC and was wondering if anyone could give me some input on which one is the best?
  15. L

Where can I get these?

I want these lights!