GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mjui123

1. M

DSG Service Kit

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/audi-vw-dsg-transmission-service-kit-liqui-moly-02e305051ckit2 This is the kit that I have it’s liqui moly fluid
  2. M

DSG Service Kit

Bump -$80
  3. M

Cobb Accessport Unmarried mk6 $350

They don’t even have different options on their own website for ccta or cbfa, it has the stage 2 OTS map which they don’t offer anymore so I think before
  4. M

I don’t think it matters as long as it’s a mk6
  5. M

Mk6 Perfomance parts

It is
  6. M

Mk6 Perfomance parts

I can, you’d have to pay for shipping though
  7. M

Mk6 Golf R K04 Turbo

Unknown mileage, minimal shaft play Asking $250 Located in Cincinnati OH
  8. M

DSG Service Kit

I have a new unopened DSG service kit from fcpeuro Comes with fluid, filter, washer for drain plug , and o ring for filter $100 Located in Cincinnati OH
  9. M

Mk6 Perfomance parts

Unmarried Cobb Accessport works great, OTS maps stage 1,1+, and stage 2 - $350 - sold APR Carbonio Intake oiled and cleaned within past 100 miles-$160 - Sold
  10. M

DSG service kit

$100 located in Cincinnati OH
  11. M

DSG service kit

Includes fluid, filter and crush washer for drain plug, unopened bought from fcpeuro and never got around to doing it
  12. M

APR Carbonio Cold air intake

Recently sold my GTI took this off, has filter and was just cleaned and oiled less than 100 miles ago Asking 160 firm Located in Cincinnati Ohio
  13. M

I am selling my Cobb Accessport, it’s unmarried it has Cobb ots maps stage 1, 1+, and stage 2. Works great everything is as shown in pictures Located in Cincinnati OH
  14. M

2010 Gti cheap K04 conversion help

I’ll post some as I get it going I think I’m just gonna try the housing and see what happens probably rebuild the turbo while it’s apart
  15. M

2010 Gti cheap K04 conversion help

I managed to get a used golf R K04 was planning to get the outlet cut and welded up to fit the tsi, I found a compressor housing on aliexpress that has the diverter valve machined out and a outlet pipe fitted already would this be a bad idea and just swap onto my turbo instead of finding someone...