GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mk6 gti

1. M

FS: NIB H&R sport springs

For sale is a brand new...never installed set of H&R sport springs. Just bought a new home, and I'm looking to sell a couple of items that have been in my basement waiting to get installed. Looking to get $190 Let me know if you're interested.
  2. M

FS: NIB 28mm AWE H&R Rear Sway Bar

Looking to get $280 for this brand new...never installed Time Attack RSB. Just bought a new house, and am looking to get rid of a few items waiting to go on the car. The bar is $309.95 from AWE Let me know if you're interested.
  3. M

Golf R rear diffuser for the GTI?

Just wondering if anyone knows of any companies working on a golf R style rear diffuser for the GTI that would accommodate a center exit exhaust? Seems like it should be VERY simple for OSIR or someone with carbon skills to make a nice setup.
  4. M

2011 VW Touareg

Think I'm going to trade my wifes MB in for that one!
  5. M

tasty new 2011 GTI

LOL.....I'm sure my 9 month old will stake his claim soon enough:laugh:
  6. M

Explain your User Name.

Mine.......I guess is self explanitory;)
  7. M

My new BBS RGR's

I've always wanted to get a set of these due to the fact that they are the strongest forged wheels money can buy. I went with an aggressive fitment to get the widest track and widest tire fitment I could run. I will be Auto-xing and doing some track events with this car, so I want the most grip...
  8. M

Cars that make you wanna cokakoLa!!!!

:happyanim: one of the best threads EVER:happyanim: 993 Turbo = :drool::drool::drool: e30 M3 = :clap::clap: hahaha
  9. M

Vote for me!

I really like both of your designs...I voted for you!:thumbsup:
  10. M

Feller/FS Detroits

I'm thinking of selling my mint Detroits off my MKVI....Let me know if you're interested. The car only has 2K miles on the clock, so the wheels are practically new......I much prefer a local sale. Looking to get $900 for these... Thanks