GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mono98

1. mono98

South FL *SPOTTED* GTI Thread

Spotted this guy (BOYS GT) around N federal and about 50st Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. mono98

FS TR GTI 2013 9.5/10

Hello MK6 World! I have up for sale my pampered always garaged car, Is a VW GTI 2013 with under 10k miles. Clean title and very very clean car. I just want to sale her because I want the MK7. This is the base model but looks like the autobahn with more extras but no leather or sunroof. I got...
  3. mono98

Any wheels style Ideas?

Hello GOLFMK6 World! I'm about to buy some wheels for my GTI! But is really hard to choose with so many styles on the market, All I know is that I want 19" and NOT stretch tires. My Favorites wheels are the Hartmanns 233 and the VMR 709 Gun metal. (Pictures Below) VMR 710 looks really good as...
  4. mono98

WTB Hartmann HROC-233-GA:M 19"

Let me know if you have some for sale! :thumbsup:
  5. mono98

HID Flickering Fogs, after 15 Min works 100% fine

Hello GOLFMK6 Forums! I recently installed a 55w HID 5000k fogs, but when I turn them on flickers for 5 seconds and then stop working. After 15 min of driving if I turn them off and turn them back on works 100% fine all day long. But when the car sits overnight the problem starts again. :iono...
  6. mono98

The Picture Game #2

7. mono98

Just wanted to say thanks.

hahaha so cute!
  8. mono98

Woof.

:lol:
  9. mono98

Woof.

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY???
  10. mono98

To move or not to move?

hahahaha true! I'm broke because this sh#%$ :yikes:
  11. mono98

To move or not to move?

Hahahahaha you really did the homework! :lol:
  12. mono98

To move or not to move?

Yes, That why Latin people are much closer to their family, and that's a beautiful thing.
  13. mono98

To move or not to move?

I wish I can live with my parents and save the money, It seems that you guys are pretty young, been there done that, What she doesn't know is the responsibility she is getting into, paying high bills is a nightmare, You have to enjoy the parents living experience as much as you can even though...
  14. mono98

Mono's 98 Tornado Red GTI Build

My First Journal! :happyanim: I had a 2013 Fiat Abarth which I loved, But it was pretty small and it didn't felt right. SO that's why I'm here! with a 2013 Tornado Red GTI MK6 and really happy! :thumbup: I pick her up on May 24th 2014 Is the base Model, No Sunroof, No Nav, No...
  15. mono98

Steering Wheel Controls Coding Please Help

Hello GOLFMK6 Forums! I know this topic has been big on the forums, but I cant find an answer :confused: I been searching this topic to find the answer for almost a month, but every time somebody open this topic the answer from other members are LINKS which head me to the same old ones that I...