GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Muratti

1. Muratti

WTB: OEM Halogen Driver's Side Headlight.

Hi there, As the title says, looking for driver's side headlight. OEM halogen. Located in Boston area. Please let me know if you have one. Thank you. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
  2. Muratti

WTB: A Neuspeed Rse12 Silver Wheel.

Hit a pothole this morning and got this. So, I need a Neuspeed Rse12 in Silver. Anybody has one for sale? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
  3. Muratti

FS: DEPO Headlights with 8 Leds

Sold!Sold!Sold! Hi there, As the title says I have the following Depo headlights with 8 leds for sale. The set also comes with HID kit that has morimoto ballasts and 5000k bulbs. Asking price is $150 picked up from 02472 or $200 shipped in the USA. No broken taps. I am the third owner. I...
  4. Muratti

Testing waters: FS 2012 GTI - Base w/ DSG

Hello everyone, I may be selling my 2012 United Gray GTI Base model with DSG. I'll be asking the payoff of my current loan from VW, which is about $10,600. The car is located in Boston, MA. Here is a picture of it. I purchased the car in November of 2014 as CPO VW GTI from Commonwealth VW...
  5. Muratti

What is wrong with my led tails?

Hi there, I got the following led tails from ebay about six months ago. They came with the resistor so the fitment and everything else were just fine. Plug and play. However, about a month ago realized that some of the led were not working from time to time. At the cold, this is picture of...
  6. Muratti

Is this repairable or was I fooled

Hi, I had the following nailed conti's this morning and had to order a new one due to what I was told at the local tire shop. The tire was fairly new. I know that damages to side walls are not fixable but is this damage really too close to be repaired? Thanks.
  7. Muratti

Powder Coating Place in Boston Area?

Hello there, Any suggestions on powder coating shop in Boston area at an affordable price. I would say <100$ per wheel. Thanks. Murat
  8. Muratti

FT: Unitronics Catback (Boston, MA)

Sold! Sold!Sold! Hi, I have a Unitronic catback currently installed on my GTI for about a year and half. I am not sure but mostly it has about 30k miles on it. Looking to trade it locally with an oem catback plus $450. The reason that I am selling is to fund a small bodyshop work. Sorry...
  9. Muratti

FS: VWR Springs

SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD! Hello, I have the following used VWR springs for sale. I used them about a year and half, and now willing to sell them. As seen they are in very good condition. The original front bumper stops came with them are included...
  10. Muratti

FS: Unibrace UB (Black)

Hi, I have the following Unibrace UB for sale. It is in very good shape as seen below except the two minor speed bump rashes (about an inch each). No bends or cracks. Local pick up price for metro Boston area (including Worcester) is $250 or $275 shipped in CONUS. Thank you.
  11. Muratti

Am about to ger timing chain tensioner failure

Hi all, I have been reading around the tensioner failure stories in the forum and really scared. I have become a bit paranoid about it in fact. I started to have this rattling souns/wiggling when I turned my key off. is that how it starts or it could be something else? Thanks. Sent...
  12. Muratti

Is my strut blown?

Hi, I was experiencing a clunking/knocking sound from my front drivers side. Went to a local dealer to get the sound diagnosed and I was told that my strut was blown. They did not tell me which one though. Since the sound was coming from drivers side i assumed it was that side. Anyways...
  13. Muratti

FS: 17" OZ Ultreleggeras - $475

Sold!
  14. Muratti

205/40 or 215/40 on a 8" wheel?

Hi there, I have a set up of 225/45R17 tires with 17x8 ET35 wheels and having rubbing problem even though I did the screw mod already. Both fronts and rears are rubbing. Actually rear passenger side is worst. Somehow my rears do not look even from back after I had an alignment last spring. I...