GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ncelk

1. N

Convince me not to get into a '15 Camry XSE

Don't do it!!!! Had 2 camrys. Great cars. Reliable and cheap to run. But nowhere near the drive the Gti is. Stick with Gti.
  2. N

need new phjone- suggestions?

Used iPhone since 2007. I hate ios 7. Went to a Motorola Moto X and love it. Perfect size. You may want to take a look at it.
  3. N

Any advantages to MK7 being built in Mexico?

I am interested in the Mk7 but will not buy a 1st year GTI again regardless of where it is built. Nor would I buy a first year Japanese car either. Let them get the kinks worked out first.
  4. N

1st time visiting Myrtle Beach....suggestions?

Drive south a few minutes to Murrels Inlet and eat at Drunken Jacks. Good stuff, and it is right on the water. Also, Sea Captains in Myrtle Beach is very good.
  5. N

FS-Carbon Fiber Front Lip

For sale is the carbon fiber front lip from my mk 6. I sold the car last year and removed the lip before I sold it. This is the real deal carbon fiber one, and it looks great on the car. It is not perfect, but it is pretty nice. It has ONE rock chip that marred the enamel on the front and a...
  6. N

Picked up a Miata (NB)

Love mine. Supercharger will give it a little extra kick. Solid and fun cars!
  7. N

Milltek Catback for Sale-GTI Mk VI

I have for sale a used Milltek catback from my 2010 Mk 6 GTI which I just sold. Had it on the car for 8,000 miles, these are $1000 new. Selling for $400. Worth a lot more, but I have discounted it a little bit due to the fact that it has 2 small dings in the cannister. I have no idea how...
  8. N

Toyota GT 86 shown in production form!

That is actually a pretty nice looking coupe.
  9. N

Audi discontinues manual gearbox for S4 and S5 in Europe

As much as it pains me, it is only a matter of time here as well. For all cars.............:(
  10. N

Removing Golf R Tails

Dumb question, when I remove the Golf R tails and go back to stock, will I have to recode via VAGCOM again? Thanks!
  11. N

2010 GTI 4 Door 6 Speed for sale

Well, looking at selling the GTI. It is seldom driven as I have a work car. It currently has 24,000 miles, Black, 6 speed manual, VW Interlagos wheels. H.I.D. lights, sunroof, no accidents, or other damage. Asking $21,900. Not going to give it away, but am negotiable a little bit. This is...
  12. N

RIP Dan Wheldon

Dan was a class act. He will be missed. RIP.
  13. N

8th Gen Si guys discuss the GTI

I have been a Honda and VW owner for a long time. But let's face it, the Civic lacks what the GTI has most, Torque...........