GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by OnePerfectDose

1. O

People with Children

We are going on our third kid. I've always put money aside for me. Wife isn't a fan but hey I treat her with it also. Before the second I put air ride in the car and once the second came I went stage 2. As the second grew older I found my desire to tweak my cars was reduced and wanting more...
  2. O

Group Buy: Sequential LED Mirror Signals and Puddle Lamp

~~PURCHASE AT OPDparts.COM~~ Recently I purchased these for my car and did a DIY and received a lot of interest. Therefore, I am setting up a Group Buy, we need 10 buyers in order to get a special price. They will count my set towards the price and once we get 9 more buyers I will also get the...
  3. O

DIY: Sequential LED Mirror Signals and Puddle Lamp

Recently I ordered some Helix Sequential LED Mirror Signals and they also include the puddle lamps which I thought was cool. They are all built in with a removable bulb, it's the actual lower housing all in one. The sequential LED's flash from the inner most portion and work outward but best of...
  4. O

OPD Konzept R LED Tail Lights - Cherry Red

Going to keep this one simple and to the point. As an alternate to the Depo Lighting options, I am introducing Konzept Cherry Red Tails. Unlike the Depo option, these lights require coding and require harnesses which are included with every order. OEM Volkswagen R's came with 2 options, one...
  5. O

Helix Depo LED Projector Headlights

Newly released from Helix/Depo is Depo's 8 LED projector headlights for those of you with the OEM Halogen headlights. These are a 10 pin direct conversion lights for the MK6 chassis and use an H7 making it easy to add HID's. These headlights have been long awaited by many and for good reason...
  6. O

FS- United Gray Color Match Side Markers

I have two sets of United Gray side markers. I had extra paint when I shot mine so I shot two extra pairs. I am not asking for any core so this is chance to get a set without sacrificing your OEM markers. These have been completely sanded, primered, color matched, and 2k cleared. I have...
  7. O

Golf - GTI Rear Valance Retrofit

Newly added to OnePerfectDose.com is the Golf/TDI rear valance retrofit. This valance allows Golf and TDI owners to replace their rear valance with a GTI style diffuser without having to replace your exhaust saving you $$money$$ :happyanim: Several out there have retrofitted their vehicles and...
  8. O

the turning 30 crisis, any tips?

You're doing fine! Don't get caught with what everyone else is doing. Like some have said, TRAVEL! Great way to meet folks. Grass is always greener on the other side! Everyone hits a point where they say I wish... Enjoy where you are at and focus on positive life achievements you've made...
  9. O

Word Association Game #2

prison
  10. O

Word Association Game #2

Fired -Dose
  11. O

South San Jose Meet

Hey guys, Not sure if I'm reposting but anyone from these boards roll through to this? http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?6018304-Bay-Area-Volkswagen-amp-Audi-GTG-(South-San-Jose)&p=82115630#post82115630
  12. O

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

FREE: I have a speaker amp enclosure from and MK5 GTI that will fit MK6. It requires removing the spare tire but it is fully vinyl wrapped and has plexi glass and a black vinyl false floor. Mr. Marv gave this to me but my air management takes up all that room so I am passing it along...
  13. O

Word Association Game #2

Stalker! -Dose
  14. O

Word Association Game #2

Unicycle -Dose