GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Phalanxr

1. P

Subaru advice

Patience is an evil thing.
  2. P

Subaru advice

I fell in love with it. I didnt think it was a horrible deal, but i know they can do better. The manager said they refuse to budge on the wrx price because they can sell it easily, I hope they give me a call back tommorow with a better trade in quote, they said they use black book
  3. P

Subaru advice

Sticker was 29.5. They said theyd give it to me for like 28. 2.9 interest rate. I told them i wanted 18 for the trade so ill wait if not ill go back later. Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
  4. P

Subaru advice

They said 28 for the car. 17 for trade in and said thats their max they can go. I told them kbb has my car at 19xxx they said they dont use kbb. So i left. Will wait for a phone call. Its a wrx premium dark grey graphiteish car for 30 out the door after taxes Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
  5. P

Ak47s and drifting

lol wtf? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLXpGPGxyO8&feature=related
  6. P

Subaru advice

Im bringing a local version of you along lol
  7. P

Subaru advice

Trust me not excited at all, running off of 4 hours sleep and vodka gummies
  8. P

Subaru advice

Update, going to see the wrx in the am. Glad i am, my car made a loud bang today when it shifted, it was horrendous. I could feel whatever slammed in my gas pedal. No it wasnt backfire or dsg fart. Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
  9. P

Since you guys liked the kitchen remodel.... here's the bathroom

I wish I knew how to do any of what you just did...
  10. P

Subaru advice

Yes, It just sucks man haha. Everything on my car is currently fixed under warranty except the bucking issues ive been getting from 1-2nd gear while driving around town. Officially VW cant reproduce it and doesnt know what can cause bucking. Unofficially, the mechanic told me its the clutch...
  11. P

Subaru advice

Side note... I could go full stage 3 on my GTI, but itd still be a piece of shit just a very fast, sexy piece of shit. :( Sad face
  12. P

Subaru advice

Yessir, the ice silver one came in last night. Gonna go look at it saturday and spend all day stalling out on a back road :D :D :D
  13. P

Subaru advice

Sadly no, that would involve me going back to state of purchase for 90 days at my own expense and thats impossible with my current duty position. So i flat sued them.
  14. P

Subaru advice

My lawsuit just ended with VW, I won. The car is back to being a piece of crap again, my family insists on getting rid of it as its dangerous. And where im stationed we have a specialty job on base where we may or may not be relocating back to a snowy base. I spent years in alaska and told...