GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by PunchBuggy

1. P

What did you do to your MK6 today?

I didn't need to code anything apparently MK6 already has the right coding installed. Just hold the hatch button down after the new shocks are installed and the magic happens on it's own !!
  2. P

Installed a hatch pop kit from ECS. Was quite simple and our car comes with the remote already set to pop once installed. Added feature the lights do a funky routine when opening the hatch. I'm loving the mod !!
  3. P

Highest mileage cars on the forum?

2011 DSG with 206k that's 128 miles for our American cousins.
  4. P

The classy alcoholics thread

Man I'm thirsty just scrolling through this thread !!
  5. P

Who's owned their car the longest?

Coming up on 8 years this summer for me and should be passing 200,000 this summer. Had about 94,000 when I got her.
  6. P

Picked up a new to me mint set of OZ Alleggerita HLT 18 wheels today and some ST lowering springs. Need a few more things before install anything but nice to see some boxes in garage waiting !!
  7. P

Finally got the Stage 1 Unitronic today had a fun drive home but no time to play. Looking forward to seeing it more in action soon but noticed the torque and loved it !!
  8. P

What hobbies do you have

Hobbies include tracking the bike or canyon runs in the summer and snowboarding in the winter. In between love tasting the liquor when time permits.
  9. P

The classy alcoholics thread

Great thread I'll have to look over this more carefully some nice new things to try !!
  10. P

Hatch latch broken again!

I could not but the shop said there is a trick. Unfortunately, I didn't ask what it was. Maybe someone else here can pipe in. I found the thread with how to repair though. https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/index.php?threads/hatch-lock-failure-anyone-help-pls.296305/ Edit ok did a quick search...
  11. P

Hatch latch broken again!

Mine just went a few weeks back local private shop did it for me. It happens apparently video on YouTube to fix if you're into DIY.
  12. P

What tune do you guys run on Canadian gas?

Thank you I'll contact them and look into Stratified.
  13. P

What tune do you guys run on Canadian gas?

Hey, guys sorry to bump an old thread but it applies. I'm getting Unitronic Tune soon and wanted a Stage 2 but with the octane, is it best maybe for me to stick to a Stage 1? A stock car just looking for a little more fun but want the difference to be notable as well. In this thread, people...
  14. P

oil presure problem

Check the oil level it might be low.