GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by r15maniac

1. r15maniac

WTB/LOOKING FOR CF REAR LIP SPOILER

I'm looking for a good used GhostKnit CF rear lip spoiler. Local(lower mainland) or CDN.
  2. r15maniac

POLE - Do you do illicit drugs, mang?

No illicit, only PED's.
  3. r15maniac

POLE - Father tortures/murders daughters rapist. Agree??

While I think most of would agree we'd all love to see the bastard dead, if it was us in that situation, but as some have pointed out, you're less help in prison than at home. It's a horrible situation, unfortunately made worse for his daughter by his actions. but then again, there's no...
  4. r15maniac

Is GhostKnit still around?

I was just talking to these guys a couple weeks ago with regards to their products and said I'd be purchasing now, but I haven't been able to get a reply on purchasing before I do. Any ideas? :mad0259: Thanks.
  5. r15maniac

Audi May Enter F1, Drop Le Mans and DTM

I personally think, it'll be a shit ton harder to move F1 tech to their roadcars that it is(was) with LeMans proto's. I'll miss Audi in sportscars and at LeMans, but will embrace their utter dominance in F1.
  6. r15maniac

Official V8 thread. Because power.

Mountains motors FTW!(700+ CID)
  7. r15maniac

For those easily nauseated, DO NOT ENTER!!!

Someone else mentioned that to me. Makes one wonder tho???? Smellovision??? All I can say is I'd have double gloved in either case and I am not playing in that yard. It hasn't turned me off either gravy or cottage cheese, but it did have me looking at my Thanksgiving turkey gravy a bit...
  8. r15maniac

Depends on tummy sensitivity...... :evil:
  9. r15maniac

Brave man! Kudos dude!!! :thumbsup:
  10. r15maniac

If you are here reading this, you are doing so at your own risk. My son showed me the first video this weekend, so I had to try and one up him and found the 2nd video. I'm just posting links as I don't want to ruin the surprise, but be FOREWARNED, they are slightly disgusting. I will not be...
  11. r15maniac

Garage Vary CF bits?

Has anyone ordered/installed any of these pieces? If so, how was fitment? http://www.nengun.com/garage-vary/vw-golf I'm specifically looking at these 2 pieces: Front lip Rear spoiler add on I'm typically not a huge fan of CF bits even though I do like the look, but on my DBP R, it...
  12. r15maniac

H&R RSS Club Sport or H&R Ultra Street Performance coil overs?

Looking to change my suspension from the current PSS10's to something from H&R. I'm not concerned about the loss of adjustable dampening, so that doesn't factor in with either one. Why switch from the PSS10's? Just wanna try something different. Curious to know what others have experienced...
  13. r15maniac

Clarkson writes about the Corvette Stingray and Hell has frozen over.

Ugly as FUCK and now I have to brush my teeth d/t the puke that came up. But that is, just my opinion....