GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by recognized1

1. recognized1

Fastest K03 MK6 GTI does it again...

I took the car out to Orlando Speedworld on February 7th, 2016. On my first run I beat the K03 record again. 12.61 at 107.85 mph Official support mod list: APR Stage 2 ECU Upgrade on 100 Octane tune APR Stage 1 DSG Tune APR Carbonio Stage 1 CAI w/ AEM Dryflow Air Filter APR Intercooler...
  2. recognized1

Verizon vs TMobile vs Sprint?

Choose your carrier based on coverage not the phone. Trust me it will save you frustration if you are a heavy user. I had T-Mobile and was always getting upset because it would say I have 4G service but it would be slow or no data at all sometimes. Something I have not experienced with Verizon...
  3. recognized1

FS: 2011 GTI DSG Stage 2 (2-door)

Since the family has expanded, the 2 door option is no longer feasible for daily needs. It is time to part ways with my daily driven, race proven, record holding APR Stage 2 GTI. Details: 2011 GTI 40K Miles Original owner 2-Door DSG Monster Mat Over $7000 invested into...
  4. recognized1

GIAC Tuned Mk7 GTI runs 12sec Quarter Mile on Stock Turbo

Reaction time only matters if it was a heads up race. I am sure the driver was more focused on a proper launch than his reaction time.
  5. recognized1

Winterfest 2015

I had the pleasure of rolling out with The Euro Alliance to Winterfest 2015 at Sebring International Raceway for a chance to drive my GTI on the track yesterday. Here are some pics from the event. I had a great time there! :thumbsup::thumbup:
  6. recognized1

Xbox One and PS4

I was nervous about switching from Playstation to X Box with this generation but I am glad I did. The main reason I switched was if I have to pay to play online I am going with the more stable server which was Microsoft. My friends that went to PS4 still bitch about the connectivity issues...
  7. recognized1

FS: OEM Splash Guards

Just in time for the harsh winter season, I have a set of OEM splash guards that I only used for 5k miles on my car. Only thing is missing are the screws which you can buy at any hardware store. $65 shipped anywhere in the US.
  8. recognized1

FS: 034 Dogbone (puck) Mount Pair

I have a set of brand new, never installed 034 Motorsport Street Density Dogbone Mounts. $50 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states. Here is the literature directly from 034 Motorsports website: The Density Line Dogbone Mount Pair is manufactured from 60 durometer rubber, which is...
  9. recognized1

If you are debating on Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Not really lag. Just sometimes have issues with getting on its server or people joining my lobby.
  10. recognized1

If you are debating on Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

I have only played a little of the campaign and so far it's great. Online play is a little shaky but hopefully with the patch coming out today should resolve a lot of my concerns. Overall way better than Ghost but not sure yet if it's on Black Ops level.
  11. recognized1

APR Stage 2 GTI runs 12.62 1/4 mile (VIDEO & SLIPS)

Some of you may have seen this in my build thread or 1/4 mile thread but I figure it deserves its own thread now that I have some videos. Car #111 Slip #1 I broke the K03 GTI 1/4 mile record by .01 of a sec and trapped a new best @ 109.43 MPH (Also a record) NO VIDEO YET...Still Searching...
  12. recognized1

Happy Halloween

I figured there is no better time than today to post up some classic SoWo pics from this past year based on the background.
  13. recognized1

WTT: Magnaflow Exhaust for a quieter 3" exhaust

Wife is complaining the exhaust is too loud. Looking to trade the catback with cash (depending on the exhaust). Looking for something a little more quiet and 3 inch. I will post pics later. Live in Orlando. Let me know what you have. Thanks
  14. recognized1

Destiny Beta codes (Xbox One)

Give it to me because it has been over 5 hours since you gave the last code and apparently no one else cares or has a good reason.