GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Redvoodoo55

1. R

Need 4 MK6 wheels - DFW

Does anyone have 4 Detroit's or Golf R wheels in good condition they are willing to part with in the DFW area? Would consider aftermarket at a low price. We can pick up.
  2. R

Want 4 wheels for MK6, can be Stock or not - DFW

Does anyone have 4 Detroit's or Golf R wheels in good condition they are willing to part with in the DFW area? Would consider aftermarket at a low price. We can pick up.
  3. R

WTB - OEM coil Springs 12' GTI

Thanks for the recommendation. My son is likely only going to be in CT for this winter and maybe next and then we hope he moves back closer to home (TX). We will see what happens. So far have not found anyone willing to sell their springs.
  4. R

Small Part out (NYC)

Do you still have the front valance? If so, where are you located?
  5. R

WTB - OEM coil Springs 12' GTI

I would like to find a free or inexpensive set of OEM Springs to put back on my sons 12' GTI. When I owned the car in TX we installed Eibach's. After he bought the car from me, he now lives in CT and lowered cars do not fair to well in that weather and on those roads. We would prefer to find...
  6. R

$20 - Suspension (2013)

Do you still have the springs and shocks? Where do you live and how much do you want for them?
  7. R

WTB - OEM Springs for 12' GTI

I would like to find a free or inexpensive set of OEM Springs to put back on my sons 12' GTI. When I owned the car in TX we installed Eibach's. After he bought the car from me, he now lives in CT and lowered cars do not fair to well in that weather and on those roads. We would prefer to find...