GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Retro1

1. Retro1

Fan of APR?

Lol. My friends and I all thought it sounded gross.
  2. Retro1

Certified B8 S4's selling for $40K now...

Lol a GIAC/Revo tune, exhaust, and intake are getting people close to 400 whp on a Mustang on pump gas. Not a fan of the 2010's, but I'll take a 2011 for that price.
  3. Retro1

Grand-Am Rolex Series - APR@Lime Rock Park

I've been keeping with APR's 2012 Grand-Am season. Yeah.. they've had a very tough time lol. But yeah it's great that they were able to place 1st in Road America and now with their first podium with the R8.
  4. Retro1

This is how stupid the current EDM generation is now

i thought dubstep was a dj
  5. Retro1

Grand-Am Rolex Series - APR@Lime Rock Park

congrats to them for finally placing a podium finish HA. what we all should be paying more attention to is their ST class cars. they have and been doing VERY well.
  6. Retro1

What was your last car?

'94 Camry to '12 Shadow Blue GTI DSG. The only thing I kind of miss about the Camry is that it had 4 doors. I went with a 2-door for looks, to save money, and just because.
  7. Retro1

AUDI RS3 LAST COMEBACK

Damn! What's up with the limited number in release? Are the RS-spec cars supposed to be THAT exclusive?
  8. Retro1

Insomniac Thread

lol this Man. I've been staying up 'til 2 AM for no goddamn reason. It's pretty bad. At first it was watching 1 episode of Walking Dead per night (now I'm lazy) .. now it's these forums .. Reddit/4chan .. and YouTube lol. Trying to slowly get back into a more healthy sleeping schedule...
  9. Retro1

Forge Motorsport Now Partnered Worldwide with GIAC USA

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170603 Cool! Discuss? (Sorry if I took the spotlight away from you guys, Forge! Feel free to make an official thread and I can get this one deleted if you wish!)
  10. Retro1

Rubber Mats & 6MT problems?

Hey guys. Do your rubber mats tend to move up (closer to the pedals) causing it (the upper flap) to interfere with the movement of the clutch pedal? For some reason this happens every morning. Probably when I exit the car the day before.. pushing the mat up a little bit lol. Just wondering...
  11. Retro1

$80 of Amazon credit

this or sell the amazon gift card $10 under what it's worth so you can get cash ya dig unless a buddy of yours is super nice and will buy it for full price lawl
  12. Retro1

GIAC Stage 1 vs. Modded Nissan Altima 3.5

Did it off a roll, maybe 25 mph. I think I won because I got the jump but I was surprised as hell that it was keeping up very well. I have no idea what kind of mods that thing had but it had at least an exhaust. For a normally aspirated 3.5L.. the Altima puts down pretty solid numbers. Gave...
  13. Retro1

GTI MKVII to have 260bhp!

PRECISELY what I was thinking.